Chapter 1

[4 and a half years after the second part of the prologue}

Y/n POV

I was jumping across the buildings in Vale looking for my target Ozpin assigned me. Alan Walker, world renowned weapons dealer and weapons smuggler. He's had ties with assisting the White Fang in recent attacks, so taking the supplier out will limit what they have. I come to the warehouse that the info lead me to so I perched on a buildings roof over looking the warehouse. I was quickly joined by Ezio, Connor, Edward and Altair.

Connor: What're we dealing with?

I use my Eagle Vision to get a perspective from Shade. I manage to count fifteen regular White Fang members and five advanced Templar soldiers.

 I manage to count fifteen regular White Fang members and five advanced Templar soldiers

I deactivate my semblance and change back to my regular perspective.

Y/n: Fifteen White Fang and five advanced Templars.

Ezio: Templars? How long do you believe they've been working with the White Fang for?

Y/n: Hard to say. But we've been encountering more and more of them with each White Fang shipment. Tonight is where we put a hold to their weapons shipments. Hoods up.

The four nodded and pulled their hoods up before we all leaped off the roof and into separate piles of leaves. We exit the leaf piles and slowly approach the warehouse. I use my Eagle Vision to highlight some enemies before having Ezio and Altair silently kill them. We move through the unguarded gate before stopping at the back of the warehouse.

Y/n: *whisper* Connor, Edward, you both attack from the east. Ezio, Altair, you both attack from the west. I'll kill Alan before he gets away. Remember, silent but deadly, don't draw attention to yourselves. Go.

The four nodded before taking their posts. I look around the back to see if there was any way I could get in until I saw an open window on what looked like the second floor.

Y/n: *whisper* Jackpot.

I climb up the wall before going through the window. I'm met with some unsuspecting White Fang members watching security footage. I use my hidden blades before quickly slitting their throats before flicking the blood of the blades. I look at the footage and see Ezio and Altair take two Fang members behind a wall, they came out and continued to sneak around.

Alan: Come on you fuckin' animals! We were supposed to have this shipment brought to Adam an hour ago!

WF 1: Sorry, boss!

Alan: Ugh! I don't now how Roman can work with such lazy, incompetent terrorists and STILL have so much patience.

I peak my head through the door and see Alan walking away from some White Fang members that were trying to move stolen weapons to a truck. Alan walks into a room guarded by two under armed White Fang members so I take out my hidden blades before running over and slitting their throats before either of them could make a sound then putting my blades away. I quietly open the door then close it before taking out one of my hidden blades and walking up to Alan.

Alan: I hope you've come to tell me something good, you filthy terrorist.

He turns around and sees me but before he had a chance to call for help I slit his throat in an instant before he fell to the ground with blood erupting from his slit throat. I put my hidden blade away before walking out of the office to see multiple White Fang members dead and the Templar Knights all on the ground dead. I walk to the center of the warehouse where Ezio, Edward, Connor and Altair come out.

Connor: All dead.

Y/n: So's Alan. I say we get back to Mountain Glenn and report to Oz.

Ozpin: Reporting back, will not be necessary.

We all look into the warehouse and see Ozpin perched on a rail before jumping down to us.

(Ozpin's robes)

Ezio: Master Ozpin.

Ozpin: I have been watching you boys work. Quick, silent and effective. I believe you all deserve the rank you five have been so desperately trying to obtain.

Connor: Master Assassin?

Ozpin: Correct. You five are now the youngest Assassin's ever to be given the rank of Master Assassin. Now, I came here for another reason.

Edward: What might that be?

Ozpin: I wish for you five to go undercover in my academy. I have reason to suspect that Templars will be infiltrating my ranks in the coming year.

Y/n: But don't children attend your academy?

Ozpin: Yes, they do.

The situation became dire. The Templars began using children as their little spies. I look at my friends who all have the same reaction and I believe we all have the same answer in mind.

Y/n: I will join to assist in flushing these rats out.

Ezio: As will I.

Altair: As long as the Templars plague this world, I will do what is necessary.

Edward: Me and my little brother are in.

Connor: Agreed.

Ozpin: Very well. I have some teachers who are also Assassin's so I will call them to my office. You five, will catch an airship with the rest of the students. Stay hidden. I will be giving you targets during your time in my academy. Now, let us return to Mountain Glenn.

We all climbed onto the roof of the warehouse and jumped to a nearby roof that gave us the rest of Vale to jump and parkour across while we make our way back to our hideout.

Synchronizing...
....
.....
......
Synchronization Complete.
Do you wish to continue?

<Yes>
No