Chapter 21

Y/n POV

The bullhead drops us not too far from where the Grimm are so we start running there with our weapons ready. Once we get there we all jump down and land on an Ursa major. I dig both my sickles into its throat before ripping them out causing it to fall to the floor, dead. My team and I get off the Ursa and see assassins, students, teachers and Templars fighting off the Grimm. I signal for my team to do what they do causing them to split off. I see Jaune backed into a wall by a giant Deathstalker so I run over and cut both the claws off it before jumping onto its stinger and bring it down through its head. I look over at Jaune and see him cowering behind his shield so I tap the shield making him look up before offering him a hand. He takes my hand and I pull him up before running back into the fray. I jump onto a Beowolf and cut its head off with my sickles before jumping down where I quickly notice I'm surrounded by Grimm with the Templar Knight brothers. The three of us back into each other and I hear one of them sigh.

Leon: *sigh* We join forces only to deal with the Grimm. After that, we never speak of this again.

Y/n: Read my mind.

Caesar: We take this shame to our graves.

The both of them wielded their swords while I wield my sickles before all three of run at the horde of Grimm. I gut an Ursa before slitting the throat of a Beowolf with my sickles. I turn around and see a Beowolf approaching Caesar so I throw my sickle at the Grimm hitting it in the face and causing it to die. Caesar looked at the body and sickle before me walking over to him.

Y/n: You owe me!

I yank the sickle out of the Beowolf's skull before running back into the horde. Everyone continue to kill the large amount of Grimm. While killing Grimm, I notice an Ursa had pinned Pyrrha to the ground and was about to kill her so I quickly throw both my sickles at its head causing it to die. I run over and yank them out of its head before helping her up and shooting multiple other Grimm in the heads. While I was shooting I felt someone grab onto me, when I look I see Pyrrha hugging me tightly. I sigh knowing I can't get her off me so I quickly hug her back before shooting another Grimm that was running directly at us. I look back at Pyrrha and both our eyes met, I was lost in her emerald green eyes complimented by her rose red hair- Y/n this is the middle of a battle! Get your head in the game! Although she was cute- Y/N!

Pyrrha: Thank you.

Y/n: *attempting a deep voice* You're welcome.

Pyrrha: Y/n I know it's you.

Y/n: Shh. Don't use my real name. Ok, yes, I'm an assassin. Please keep it a secret. Please?

Pyrrha: No need to panic. I promise.

Y/n: Thank you. Now, should we go help the rest?

Pyrrha: Sounds like that would be the most sensible.

We both run out into the battle and start killing more Grimm with the others before finally all the Grimm were killed. Goodwitch used her semblance to repair the hole in the ground the Grimm were coming through. Everyone put their weapons away while the Templars and Assassins stood opposite each other with their weapons out until the Templar brothers put their weapons away and walked over to me.

Caesar: Don't expect us to leave you and your assassin brothers alive next time we meet.

Y/n: End of the truce then.

Leon: Indeed. Farewell for now, Assassins.

The Templars all turn away along with us Assassins. We all flee to the rooves of Vale. Most return to the hideout while some of the teacher Assassins and my team return to Beacon but on the way I jump into an alley way and find a purple scale that looked like it was from those demons I saw a while ago. I pick it up and look at it but it started turning to ash in my hand. I look at the ash before it blows away in the small breeze.

Y/n: That was... odd. First some demons that show up outta a portal from fuck knows where and now I find a scale from one of them and it turns to dust. This can't get any weirder.

I run up the wall and grab onto the roof and pull myself up and continue running toward Beacon. Once there I parkour my way to the balcony where my team was waiting. We all quickly got dressed into our normal clothes and put our weapons away before chilling in the living room. I suddenly get a text on my scroll, when I look I see it's from Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: *text* Hey, so, can I just tell my team about you being an assassin?

Y/n: *text* As long as Nora and Jaune stay quiet, I'll be happy.

I put my scroll in my pocket and talk with my team and share a couple jokes. We all had some laughs before going to our rooms, in Kassandra and Alexios' case the guest room, and went to bed for the night.

Synchronizing...
...
....
.....
Synchronization complete
Would you like to continue?

<Yes>
No