Chapter 5

Y/n POV

While the five of us were playing BO II I get a message on my scroll from Ozpin. "I have another target for you boys. His codename is Reach, he's a Templar in charge of the espionage. He'd be in the same area you eliminated the other high ranking Templar. Report back to me once it's done." I forward the message to the others before turning the setup off and getting changed into my Assassin robes before walking to the balcony where our penthouse looked over the school. The cool breeze flew through my hair since I hadn't put my hood on. I hear footsteps behind me and see the other four in their robes with their weapons, Altaïr tosses me my sickles which I catch and put them on my back.

Y/n: Alright, boys, let's go.

We all pull our hoods up before jumping from the balcony and catching ourselves on one of the ledges of the dorm building. We jump onto the roof of one of the other dorm buildings before starting to parkour around Beacon. We all jump off one of the buildings into a pile of leaves where we see two familiar faces by a bullhead which seemed to be waiting for us.

Alexios: Get in, maláka!

Kassandra: Unless you want to be left behind!

We all run and get into the bullhead with Kassandra and Alexios and see they have new robes.

(Alexios' robes)

(Kassandra's robes)

(Kassandra's robes)

Alexios: Ozpin has filled us in on the mission.

Kassandra: Some guy that is codenamed "Reach" is our target.

Y/n: Nice to see you both back in action. Got your grandfathers spear head back?

Alexios: Yes, we both agreed that I would be the one to hold onto it.

Altaïr: Let's see how good it is in a fight. Now, to Reach.

The bullhead takes off from Beacon and everyone talks about a plan. I suggest for Altaïr and Alexios to go in from the front due to Alexios' semblance to be a one man army and Altaïr's semblance of conjuring illusions of anyone or anything so if the Templar guards have to face 15 Alexios' they'll sure as shit be having trouble. Kassandra and I will go in from the east wing while the rest go into the records room to try uncover who the leader of the Templars is.