Chapter 35: Tristan

*Have a good Valentine's day lovelies, sorry it's not a special 😊 and for those that don't have a Valentine today you could always be mine 😉*

I was sitting on the couch when Jennie came over and sat directly on my lap straddling me.

"Well hello to you too" I said letting out a small laugh as I looked up at her and she smiled leaning down her lips kissing the side of my neck and I gripped onto her hips in response.

"Really" Jisoo asked walking back out into the living room her hands on her hips "don't any of you people have control" she questioned shaking her head and Jennie slowly climbed off of my lap embarrassed.

Lisa ran over quickly jumping onto me causing me to let out a small grunt in surprise and she smiled at me basically digging her body into my own.

Jennie looked at Lisa with a look of hurt and slight disgust her arms quickly moving over her chest and a glare settling on her face and I felt the need to hold my breath from the sudden tension in the room.

"Great" Jisoo mumbled looking at me like she was expecting me to do something but I just stared back at her as the girl that was previously on my lap glared at the one on my lap now.

Jisoo's foot began to tap against the floor as she slowly became more and more impatient for something to happen.

The two girls hadn't realized but Rosé had walked out from the back again and stopped at the site before her, her stance quickly becoming more like Jisoo's as she stared at me as well.

I let out a small sigh, the pressure of both of their gazes now weighing on my shoulders and I look off towards the window trying to ignore it.

"Get off" Jisoo stated rather loudly all of a sudden catching everyone's attention and Lisa jumps a bit quickly sitting down on the floor in front of my legs.

"You are no help" Jisoo stated staring me down again in a small glare and I looked down at my lap.

I felt like a child being scolded and she barely even said anything.

"So what happened last night" Jisoo asked walking over and sitting down in the chair her eyes fixated on me looking for answers.

"Lots of cocaine, lots of gun" I stated leaning back further into the couch and Rosé comes over sitting down on my lap bypassing Lisa who pouted from the floor motion towards us but Jisoo waves it off.

"Not a set up" I added on and she smiled a bit.

"No need to slit my throat then huh" she said raising an eyebrow and my tongue moves out over my bottom lip as I stare at her.

"So who's Tristan" I suddenly ask my voice a bit louder now and Jennie's body freezes at the name and I look at her.

"You met Tristan" she questioned quietly and Lisa smirked.

"This'll be good" she said more so to herself then anyone else but I ignored her sudden excitement as I stared at Jennie.

"More than met him, so booty call huh" I said and she swallowed.

"It's been months" she said a bit defensive and I nod slowly still staring into her eyes.

Rosé's body pressed further into mine as her hand traveled over her arm, but not where I had cut her where he grabbed her before her hand travels up to her face.

"Well you won't have him anymore" I started pulling Rosé even further into me, my chin resting on her head and I gave her a light kiss.

My left hand came up to rub soft circles on her wrist as her fingers touched her own neck.