Chapter 13: The Wedding

Walking to Jennie's door I knock on it, soon a loud bang is heard inside.

Out of instinct I quickly open the door "Jennie are you are okay" I said a little worried as I saw her body flat against the floor partially tangled in a blanket.

"What happened" I ask while moving further into the room to make sure she was okay.

"I went to fast" she grunted out while blowing some hair out of her face causing me to let out a small laugh as I squatted down infront of her.

"How long have you been awake" I ask and she looks at me confused with tired eyes.

"Right now" she mumbled.

"Sweetheart we've got like two or three hours before we have to go to the venue" I said and her eyes widen in shock as she sat up quickly.

"And no one told me, we have to get ready" she exclaimed pulling herself up as I let out a chuckle.

"I know that's why I came I was wondering if you could help me with something" I said and she looked at me surprised for a moment.

"Of course, does it have to do with" she started to trail off and I nod my head and she looks at me in understanding.

"Of course" she said grabbing my hand and bringing us back to my room practically dragging me into my bathroom.

"Okay so what exactly do we need to do" she asked with a soft smile.

Pulling out some makeup I look up at her "I just need a bit of help on my back sense I can't see properly" I said and she nodded.

"How do you usually put this on your back if you can't see" she asked as I took my shirt off and undo the back of my bra while turning my back to her.

"Easy I don't wear backless items" I said causing her to laugh a little.

"It's not that bad though people probably wouldn't realize most of them" she said in a whisper.

"Yeah a lot healed all the way, but I think its just a comfort thing for me" I said feeling a bit nervous all of a sudden.

"That's good that you have a comfort just know its okay to not cover it up" she said in a comforting tone causing me to smile.

"Thank you Jennie" I said in a soft voice as she finished up with my back.

"All done" she said in a cheerful tone causing me to step forward and clip the back of my bra back.

Turning she hands me the makeup and I turn to the mirror covering up the few on my arms, the one on my collar bone and one on my left hip the curves a bit upwards.

"Do you need help with the dress" she asked while staring at me expectantly.

"Yeah, that would be nice, thank you" I said smiling at her before we both started getting ready.

When we were done we both headed down stairs laughing while we walked down to exit the house.

Getting to the bottom we see the others all standing there before getting shot a glare.

"Come on" Lisa said grabbing my hand and begining to drag me outside towards the limo sat out front.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" I said while holding back a laugh and trying to keep up with the girl.

Getting all the way into the limo she pulls me to sit next to her as the others climb into the car.

"So when we get there we've got about 30 minutes before it starts while everyone starts arriving" Jisoo said and I nodded in understanding.