Chapter 4: Wake Up

Letting out a little groan I rolled onto my back angry at the fact that I knew it was morning.

"Just kill me already" I grumbled putting my arm up over my eyes.

"Doesn't that seem too fast" a soft voice whispered, causing me to quickly move the arm off of my eyes as they shot open.

Looking towards the foot of my bed I saw Lisa sitting there looking almost innocently.

"You're right I wouldn't want to miss out on this" I said while raising an eyebrow and she let out a little laugh.

"You're acting weird" I said while pushing my body up a little and resting on my elbows.

"I might not know you well yet but the most I got out of you yesterday was complete and under disgust" I stated and her eyes widened but she didn't deny what I had said.

"So what is it that you want Lisa" I ask waiting for her to reply but she just pauses for a moment.

"You're not disgusting," she whispered.

"I never said I was but thank you for the compliment" I said before letting my body fall back down to the bed.

"If you don't want anything, may I be alone" I said and I heard her sigh as the bed dipped closer to me instead of further.

With suspicion I looked down to see her crawling towards me. 

"What are you doing?" I ask as I go to move but she gently places her hand on my stomach in an attempt to stop my movements.

"You know Y/n, I saw something yesterday" she said and I took a deep breath as she looked up towards me.

"And what was that?" I asked and she smirked down at me.

"I saw you, and I saw Rosé" she whispered now sitting on my lap as she pulled at the hem of my shirt.

I let out a hum "and what exactly was it that you overheard to make you act like this" I ask while looking up at her.

"Do you like girls?" she asked leaning down "are you a lesbian" she said with a smirk.

I let out a little laugh as she leaned down close to me causing some of her hair to fall down.

Reaching up I push the hair back behind her ear "and if I said yes would you still me doing this" I ask and she bites her bottom lip a little.

"Definitely" she whispered.

I let out another hum "I'm not a lesbian" I whispered and her eyes widened and she got off of my lap as I sat up.

She sits on the bed pulling at the bottom of her shirt looking a bit embarrassed.

Smirking, I sat up and turned to look at her "I swing both ways actually" I said causing her head to shoot up.

"You'd be playing a very dangerous game though Lisa" I said in a whisper while I moved my body closer to hers.

"We're about to be step sisters," I said as she looked at me.

"But you'd do it with Rosé," she said, almost sounding offended.

"I never said I was doing anything with anyone" I said leaning a bit closer.

"But, I am saying such a decision would be dangerous" I said and she leans her hand forward putting it on my exposed thigh.

"Maybe I like danger," she whispered, trailing her hand up a little higher.

"You wanna know what I like" I whisper in a questioning tone and she nods her head.

"Girls that do what they're told'' I said before grabbing her hair and yanking it back, not too hard, but enough to make her gasp in shock.

"I don't really let people dominate me Lisa, I have to be honest I let you get away with a lot more than I would with anyone else" I said looking at her parted lips.

"God you look so innocent" I whisper as she breathes heavily.

"But you're so far from it aren't you?" I ask, feigning confusion.

"I'm a good girl when I wanna be" she whispered as I let her hair go.

She looks up at me and I let out an airy laugh and shake my head "I doubt that" I said before leaning in next to her ear.

"I think you're more of the kinda girl that likes to fight against restraints and get punished" I whispered and she let out a shaky breath.

"Please" she whispered and my eyes widened a bit before I moved back and looked at her pretending to be confused.

"Please what Lisa" I asked and I could see a flame flare up in her eyes.

"Touch me," she said in a demanding tone.

"See you don't seem like the girl that will let me do whatever I want" I said with a smile.

"You seem defiant" I stated and she rolled her eyes.

"Or maybe I just know what I want" she said like it was obvious as she pushed her body closer to mine.

"And what I want right now is you" she said in a whisper while trying to kiss along my neck when the door opens.

"Damn it Lisa" I heard a voice causing me to push Lisa off to see the other three girls glaring at us.

"You know I'm starting to think people have a thing for my new bedroom," I said under my breath, causing all of them to look at me.

Looking over I stared at Rosé who had a glare settled on her face as she looked at me.

"What did I do?" I ask and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Well you didn't exactly push her away," Rosé said, clearly annoyed as she looked away from me.

"What the hell?" I whisper, getting a bit upset.

"I should really start locking my door," I whisper.

"Why do you not want me here?" Lisa asked from next to me, causing my eyes to widen as I looked over at her.

"What the actual fuck is going on" I ask myself while standing up before grabbing some clothes from a box next to my bed.

"What are you doing?" Jennie asked me, causing me to look over.

"I'm going to change" I stated before walking away and closing the bathroom door, locking it behind me.

"They're an interesting group, aren't they" I say to myself while getting ready to go out.

Wearing a white button up I placed it in the top of my black pants before putting on a belt.

Pulling a black blazer over it, it falls towards my thighs before I place on a pair of simple black heels.

After getting ready to go to work I let out a sigh while staring at myself in the mirror. 

Stepping out of the bathroom I see Jisoo standing in the middle of my room.