Chapter 19: I Gotta Go

*I want to apologize for not posting as often. I'm in my senior year and I've started all of my finals for the program that I'm in so I have been studying and testing like crazy so for the next few months updates will be a bit slower. I am sorry about that and I want to thank you for understanding and just know I will be trying to update as often as I can thank you for being patient with me.*

"You guys fucking ruined it!" I heard a scream causing me to shoot up.

Reaching out next to me, I realize Jennie isn't in the bed.

"Maybe don't fuck on the counter and you won't be interrupted," another voice yelled.

"You would have ruined it for me either way," I heard Lisa scream back.

Letting out a sigh, I swing my feet over the bed, hitting a soft plush rug.

Standing up, I take a deep breath before tiredly walking towards the door.

Seeing it lightly cracked, I push it a bit as I walk out into the hallway.

"That's not fair," another yelled.

Stepping forward, I reach Lisa, wrapping my arms around her waist, causing her tense form to relax a bit.

"What's going on?" I mumbled into her neck before planting a soft kiss on it.

"Nothing, I'm sorry, did I wake you?" she said softly as her hand came up to wrap itself in my hair.

Her fingers lightly twirling it, causing my body to relax against hers as she lets out a chuckle.

"I heard yelling," I stated quietly.

"I'm sorry," another voice stated, causing me to look up my chin now against Lisa's shoulder as I look at Jisoo.

"It's alright as long as you guys are okay," I stated, my tone becoming serious as I stare at her, a little worried.

"We're good," she mumbled, and I nodded before looking over to the couch where Jennie and Rosé were sitting.

Planting a kiss on Lisa's cheek, I walk over to Jennie before plopping down next to her before wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You left," I mumbled, still tired as I held onto her.

"Sorry, I wanted to know what was happening," she stated, while wrapping her arms around me as well.

"It's okay," I mumbled while pulling her over me and placing her on my lap.

She places her head in my neck while I let out a little sigh at the comfort.

I look over to see Rosé, who sat glaring at me, causing me to look over at her, confused.

"Can the arguing be over now?" Jennie groaned while looking over at the two, one of her eyebrows raised as the two girls glared at her.

"Why do you get to cuddle what's mine?" Lisa growled out, her arms coming up to cross over her chest as she glared at the girl I held on my lap.

Groaning, I throw my head back in light annoyance at all the issues that have already started.

"She's not just yours, Lisa, share," Jennie said, getting a bit upset at the situation.