Chapter 3: Moving In

Men brought in box after box as I stood there watching, the other girls doing the same in pure annoyance.

"Oh they're here already" Mr. Kim said with a smile as he and my mother walked out of the dinning room and over towards us.

"Will you guys bring the boxes up to the door at the end of the hallway please?" Mr. Kim told the movers politely.

Some of them nod in reply as others begin to bring up what I assume are my boxes to my new room.

"Thank you sir" I said softly to receive a small nod in return.

When all of the men finished bringing all of our stuff in, Mr. Kim closed the door and looked over at all of us.

"So now that that part is done" he said clapping his hands together "some more news" he said as my mother walked over to him.

"This coming weekend we will be marrying and then after next week you all will head back to the school" he said enunciated the word all as he brought up school.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion "my school starts back up before the wedding" I said clearly a bit confused by the situation.

"I thought you were gonna tell her," Mr. Kim said, confused while looking down at my mother.

"It must have slipped my mind," she said with a fake little giggle.

"Well that's alright" he said before looking back at me as my mother glared at me once again.

"You and the girls will now be attending the same school" he said and my eyes widened as I let out a little oh.

"We will have already left for the honeymoon so we won't be here to see you off," he said softly while nodding at his daughters.

"Don't worry too much though, you get to come back on weekends and holidays" he said and I just stood there shocked.

"So it's like a boarding school" I said and he nodded his head with a proud smile on his face and I clicked my tongue.

"Alright" I said through gritted teeth before masking my feelings with a smile.

"I'm gonna head to bed, I'll see you in the morning" I said with a smile before walking up the stairs not waiting for a reply.

Turning right I head down to the last door of the hallway like Mr. Kim had instructed the workers to do earlier. 

Opening the door at the end of the hall I push it all the way open giving me a view of the room.

Boxes laid in the room, a four pole platform bed was placed towards the center between two windows.

The scheme of the room was grey, white and black like the one back home giving me a small sense of familiarity.

Stepping in I close the door behind me and let out a little sigh.

"How the fuck did I get stuck with all of this shit" I whispered to myself before looking around.

"Bathroom" I whispered when I opened one of the other doors as a smile formed on my face when I saw the walk in shower.

Looking around I see a few fresh towels already hung up "thank god" I said while stripping my clothing off.

"No dress, and no more heels" I said to myself while throwing the items towards the corner of the bathroom.

Stepping up I see a small box in the counter, opening it I see different soaps and essentials.

A note was placed next to it 'I hope you don't mind, the girls picked out a welcoming gift, welcome to the family- Kim Woonjun' it stated.

Raising an eyebrow I open it skeptically before opening some of the bottles and sniffing them in light fear that something else would be inside.