Chapter 18: Let's Do It

"Can you guys turn around at least?" I ask, looking at them expectantly while I pull Lisa closer to me.

Watching them, they slowly turn "I'm sorry," I whispered next to Lisa's ear, and she shook her head no.

"Don't be I asked" she stated quietly looking at her clothes and I saw how small they really are.

Grabbing her underwear, I help her put them on before getting her off of the counter.

Walking away, I go to my makeshift closet and grab a bigger shirt before walking back to her and slipping it over her.

"Maybe you should head to bed, okay," I said softly, and she looked at me nervously.

"Hey, it'll be okay," I said, sending her a reassuring smile.

"Just go get some good rest, okay, baby?" I smiled before kissing her on the forehead.

She nods, still nervous as she walks past her sisters.

When her door closes behind her, I let out a sigh as all the girls turn to look at me.

"I take it as you two aren't fighting anymore," Jisoo stated, almost in an angry tone.

"I never wanted to be fighting with her in the first place," I stated, while washing my hands.

I heard a scoff, causing me to sigh.

"Please don't," I whispered while looking at the angry face of Rosé.

There was pain in her eyes, causing a small bit of pain to spread through my chest.

"Rosé," I whispered, and she shook her head no as I grabbed cleaning supplies.

"I don't know what you all want from me," I whispered as I scrubbed off the counter.

"I don't know how to make any of you happy," I ranted, while scrubbing the counter harder.

"To be honest, I don't think I can make any of you happy anyway, I mean all I do is hurt at least one of you at every waking moment," I continued to rant before slamming my hand down on the counter and look towards them.

"I mean Jesus, you all fucking ignored me for a week anyway after the wedding and I still don't know why" I raised my voice a bit.

"I get Lisa okay that makes sense but the rest of you I don't have a fucking clue," I stated, yelling a bit, causing Lisa to exit her room.

"God," I sighed, looking down as guilt came over me.

"Lisa, baby, I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled or anything," I said softly as she stood shyly close to the others.

"It's okay," she whispered while wringing her hands together.

"No, it's not," I said quietly as she slowly stepped forward, and I stepped around to make it to her.

"Your nervous, I didn't scare you, right?" I ask softly before I heard a scoff causing me to glare over at Jennie, who looked massively annoyed.

"What got your panties in a twist?" I ask, clearly a bit upset.

"Oh, nothing," she said sarcastically while sending me a forces smile.

"Jennie," I said in almost a warning tone.

"I mean why worry about the rest of us, right?" she said, shaking her head a bit, causing me to bite my lip.

"I care about all of you," I said softly, and she shook her head.

"No, you don't I care about you, not the other way around," she yelled at me.

"You spend time with Lisa and baby her, then theirs Rosé who you never stop giving attention to and flirt with every chance you get," she said, pointing towards Rosé at the end.