Chapter 27: Taste

I look at the marks on her neck through the mirror as she glares at me and I pout a bit "I don't think there's enough" I said with a sigh as I pulled back more of her hair.

"Y/n" she said harshly, sending me more glares in the mirror.

"Baby" I muttered before planting more kisses on her neck.

"People are gonna ask about these" she whispered and I smiled.

"Good," I muttered.

"What do you mean good?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"They'll know you're taken" I stated before planting more kisses onto her neck with a smile on my face.

"Or it was a one night stand" she said with a smirk and this time I glared at the girl through the mirror before biting down on her neck a bit.

"That'd be stupid of you Lisa" I stated and she tilted her head trying to block access.

Reaching my other hand up I grab her hair and rip it down towards the other end to move her out of the way.

"They can't touch you like me Lisa" I whispered, continuing my attack on her neck.

"They could if I let them" she whispered and I laughed.

"Only if you want trails of dead body's behind you" I stated and she looked at me a bit surprised.

"You are mine Lisa, someone touches you and I'll cut off all their fingers to the nub and make them eat them, got that" I stated before tilting her head to the other side to give more attention to her neck.

"But I can't kill one bitch" she growled and I laughed.

"Nope" I stated and she tried to push me away but I just laughed before turning her around and pressing her back onto the counter.

"Come on, let me make it up to you baby" I said before kissing her softly which she reciprocated even though when I pulled back she still looked at me in anger.

"You look too sweet to be touching me like this" she said motioning to my outfit and I laughed.

"Even the sweetest are dirty honey" I said and she laughed a bit as I stared down at her outfit.

Her skirt was pushed up a bit, her sneakers were already off and her button up shirt had already been discarded leaving her in a maroon red tank top and a black lacy bra and I could only guess matching underwear.

"You always look sweet" I whispered "tempting" I stated before leaning closer "forbidden" I whispered.

"But mine" I said while picking her up and placing her on the counter.

"Y/n" she whispered, still glaring at me.

"Mine to taste" I whispered before pushing her thighs apart and gripping her tightly.

"To mark" I stated smirking a bit at the marks littering her neck.

"I want to see you too" she stated and I looked at her a bit surprised.

"You want to make it up to me, I want to see you and touch you" she stated in a voice that led barely any room for arguments.

"Fine, but I want you to ride my face" I said and her eyes widened.

"I can't do that," she said, shaking her head.

"You can and you will" I stated and she took a deep breath.

"But Y/n" she whispered and I shook my head while rubbing my hands up and down her thighs.

"I want your thighs around my head as your pussy in mouth" I said and she shook her head.