Chapter 12: Caught Confessions

"What the fuck" I heard a yell from the door causing me to sigh as I pull away.

"Oh what joy" I mumbled while turning around, not even looking at the people that decided to enter the room as I ran my hand through my hair.

"I told you to stay away from Lisa" Jisoo yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"You did what" Lisa yelled while I ran a hand down my face.

"I know" I started causing Jisoo to scoff as I turned around.

"Then what the fuck are you doing" she exclaimed while Rosé and Jennie stood there in shock probably piecing things together.

"I knew it" I heard Jennie whisper while Rosé nodded in shock before she started glaring at me causing me to sigh.

"How long?" Rosé asked and I took in a big breath.

"Almost a week" Lisa whispered and I looked over at her, her head was down.

Her hair cascading over her face to hide herself as her hands wrapped around her body.

The exact things she does when she's nervous and embarrassed about something.

"Hey it's okay" I whispered, stepping closer to her before lifting her head and cupping her face to try and calm her down.

Her breathing was a bit heavy and I could see the tears in her eyes as she tried to hold it in.

"It's not okay" Jisoo yelled, causing the tears to begin streaming down Lisa's face.

"Stop it" I said sternly while leading Lisa down to the ground gently.

"You knew Lisa" Jisoo yelled as tears welled up in her eyes as well.

"Knew what" I yell clearly confused, causing Jisoo to stomp away.

"What the fuck is going in with all of you" I yell as Jennie and Rosé stand there watching us as I hold onto Lisa.

"Jisoo likes you" Jennie whispered "and she's not the only one, but you're so damn cold and then we find you with Lisa" she said getting louder.

"Loving and caring and barely batting anyone else a glance unless it's Rosé" Jennie said as Jisoo came back to grab her.

"You're so blind that you can't see how you've been hurting us" Jennie said as Jisoo began to drag her down the hall.

Rosé looks at me disappointed before closing the door as Lisa sobs into my shirt, her grip around me tight.

"This just got ten times more complicated" I whispered while holding onto the girl.

"I'm so sorry" Lisa sobbed and I just held her tighter.

"It's okay baby" I whispered and she shook her head no.

"No it's not, I shouldn't have but I just wanted to so badly, I should have controlled myself now their hurt" she whined.

"And it's all my fault," she said while shaking her head.

"No, it's not" I said while pulling her face up to get her to look at me.

"I did it too, Jisoo told me to stay away she told me not to do anything and I did and that led to this" I said and she shook her head before crying more as I held her close to me.

Slowly her sobs got quieter until she fell asleep in my arms, small tears streamed down my face as I stared up at the ceiling.

"Y/n" I heard a small whisper causing me to look at the parted door.

Wiping the tears off of my face I look over at Jisoo who stood a bit awkward at the door.

"Oh hey" I whispered before changing the way I was holding Lisa so I could stand up and lift her to the bed.