Chapter 28: Dinner

Rolling over I looked at the room around me "don't leave" Lisa whispered and I laughed while leaning up and back over her.

Her eyes were puffy from sleeping and her lips were extra plump as I leaned down to press a kiss against them.

"I have to order dinner" I whispered before sitting up and stretching.

"I could get used to that view," she said, biting her bottom lip and I let out a scoff rolling my eyes before pulling back the comforters that were covering her.

"Damn, it's my favorite view" I said and she giggled before sitting up.

"I don't want you to go," she said, grabbing my hand.

"Let's get dressed" I said before getting out of her bed "it's only six, so clothes, food and homework" I said and the pout on her face deepened.

"I'll be right back" I said before grabbing my clothes that were scattered on the floor and walking out of her bedroom to the living room.

Throwing my clothes into my laundry bin I grab a pair of underwear, a shirt and some shorts and change into the comfy clothing.

When I'm done I grab my phone and walk back into her room where I found her laying across the bed still pouting.

"Come on baby" I said while laughing and pulling her to sit up "you can wear that shirt of mine I never got back" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine" she grumbled sitting up and watching me walk to her dresser.

Opening the middle drawer I grab out one of my larger shirts that she used last time, reaching up I open the top drawer to find her underwear.

Pulling out a dark blue one I look at the thing before turning back to look at her and she looks at me with a bright pink face.

"Y/n" she said and I rolled my eyes at her tone.

"Lisa" I said in the same tone before grabbing a pair of short shorts and walking over to her.

Handing her the underwear she looks at my hand for a moment before looking up at me causing me to laugh "stand up" I said and she stood up slowly.

Getting down on my knees I pulled the underwear up before staring at her "damn" I muttered and she looked down to send me a glare.

"What" she questioned me looking at me with her eyebrows ruffled tightly together.

"My girlfriend is really fucking hot" I stated before laughing a bit and pulling her shorts on as well as she looks at me a bit disappointed causing me to laugh as I stand up.

Grabbing the shirt I place it on her watching her pull her arms out of each sleeve as the large shirt cascades around her body.

Smiling, I plant a kiss on her forehead before grabbing my phone.

"They said Indian food" I stated in a questioning tone.

"I'll make the call and order all the favorites" Lisa stated while outstretching her hand for my phone which I unlocked and handed to her.

She made the call talking to a man on the other side of the phone as I pulled her into my lap just to look at her and run my hands up and down her thighs, I motion I find myself doing a lot more than I probably should.

When she hangs up the phone she looks almost proud "everything is ordered" she said before leaning in placing her head on my shoulder.

"Mine" she whispered in a small questioning tone and I smiled at the slight waver in her voice.