Chapter 107: The Time is nearing I [Road to the Incident Arc]

En başından başla

Amelia: Yeah.

Northon (Thinking to himself): That no manifestation monkey who she calls brother, I do respect him a little, but I hate how determind he is. Despite me planning for months to get rid of him and take his sister for myself, hehe...

Northon sighs.

Northon: Well, I'm sure everything is gonna be fine from now, the future is bright.

Amelia: True honey, yeah it is as bright as ever. Even with my manifestation now, I just need to extend the limit of it and I'll be good.

Georgi: I see, well I am probably gonna go to hero school too in Varna once the year ends.

Georgi looked at Issy and smiled with a familiar and devilish smile that Issy just looks away, it seems like he is up to a prank or something, but yet only Issy noticed something wrong with that smile.

Issy: A-Anyways...

Issy sighs.

Amelia: Also I've heard that in my brother's class there is this excellent healer that was able to grasp stage 4, full mastery of healing at the age of 11, sounds impressive.

Issy: Oh my, so who is it?

Amelia: Well, I never knew her name, he doesn't seem to talk much about her, only on rare occasions.

Issy chuckles.

Issy: Oh maybe he has fallen in love-

Amelia: Issy, do not think of it like that without having any evidence!

Issy: Damn, you really are reacting quick.

Issy is surprised a bit by this reaction, even though Amelia thought of it at first like Issy did.

As it is the day goes as normal and then all of them split and go their seperate ways... Amelia and Lubo were back home again picked up by their mother once more and once again as Lubo went upstairs, Amelia was stopped by her mother.

Amelia: What is it mother?

Willow: Amelia, you know what I wanna talk with you about.

Amelia turns around and gently moves Willow's hand away from her shoulder.

Amelia: What do you want, next month my boyfriend and Lubo are gonna meet, it isn't bad is it?

Willow: Haven't you learned anything? No matter what or who wants to meet with my son is always a bad influence for him or for you. Especially since Northon Galon carries to be in a family of two prisoners on his own.

Amelia: Mom, please he is different from his parents!

Willow: I know, I'm just warning you, if your brother ends up dying, it is gonna be your fault and I will punish you severly if that happens just cause you let him near that boy, now go play or study and prepare.

Amelia: W-Whatever mom...

Amelia turns around and walks away, Willow sighs.

Willow (thinking to herself): Young and beautiful like her father, foolish like me...

Willow was a bit sad, maybe she wanted to believe that Amelia would understand, but her daughter did the same she did before meeting Luke (her husband) back in the day.

3 months before the Vidin incident, Willow finds herself stopping another band of robbers who had a weird logo and had Assassin written on an emblem of their uniforms... She was confused why they trying to cosplay or pretend to be something they are... Unless there is something else going on, as she finishes them off and ties them up against a back alley, she calls and finishes a report on where they are and sighs as she only tied a girl away from the 3 men.

??? (Girl): H-Hey why am I getting special treatment?!

Willow looked at her and then thought, she did look familiar in a sense only by the hair, but Willow walked up to her and kneeled down taking the mask off and revealing it was one of the many rare cases, a classmate of Amelia's and she was in shock.

Name: Harley Jenny

Age: 14

Information: A classmate of Amelia who turns out to be part of some sort of gang of robbers that has been popping around Bulgaria recently, yet somehow her mother was suspected for illegal activity around Vidin's Bank and other very rich areas.

Manifestation: Copy & Paste

Manifestation Information: Copying a manifestation of another user and being able to use it, but with the drawbacks of it, the user also gains knowledge of the basics of the manifestation right away copying it and they can use it for 5 minutes top. (They can copy any manifestation or technique only 6 times in every 24 hours)

Harley was not surprsied by Willow's reaction.

Willow: But why?!

Harley: Listen, it is tough ya know. When your family gets accused and you are nearly expelled for someone else's reputation. I only did what I was promised, my reputation will be solved and well, I'll just do the organisation's dirty business.

Willow: Organisation?

Willow was wondering, what kind of organisation was that...

Harley: Not like I know much, I only have been like that for the past 7 months now, yet not much to know or recall to.

Willow: Y-Your still a kid, how is this fair?

Harley: I was placed in a weird divison at the last spot at the number 6th, but uh yeah I was the weakest by rank there, the man and his sister control that order, a directly controlled by the organisation.

Willow: Has the woman made noticable apperance at Baba Vida and attacking 2 students and a pro-hero at somepoint?

Harley: Yeah, but I cannot say much. Now that you know my identity, there is no point in doing much to help or convince me.

Willow looks, she only reported 3 people and caught the girl a little later after them, so she grabs her and walks away through the shadows, letting her go at her house which surprises her.

Harley: H-Hey-

Willow: You're still young, nobody knows and it be better for you to stop it while you can.

Harley: I said you can't-!

Willow: And I said you are still young, be lucky nobody knows. Now goodbye.

Willow leaves her be, untied and free Harley enters back at her house closing the door. Georgi looked at the distance, not surprised by what happened, he kinda knew Harley was acting off heavily and yet it seems like she may have a chance, atleast that is what he thought.

Georgi (Thinking to himself): Harley... Harley... You may screw yourself if you do not listen to Mrs. Ivanova's words.

End of Chapter