1. Our Life

Mulai dari awal

Her eyes widened and few curses left her lips.

"Pehle uthane mei maut aa rhi thi tujhe!!! My goodness only 1 hour is left!!!!

(Were you dying, can't you wake me up earlier)

Prity cried out and ran towards the washroom leaving Aastha in disbelief.

"Let her come out I'll beat her ass up today".

Aastha whispered and left to check on their luggages.

Both best friends met in middle school in Pratapgarh as their elder brothers are best friends too so they met frequently and soon those meetings bloomed into a beautiful friendship.

Prity is an introvert while Aastha is extroverted and vocal, both are polar opposites yet hits well.

They were sent to Delhi for higher studies together, and are now 3rd year medical student in a renowned medical College.

Both were allotted college dorms but with the help of their billionaire brothers they managed to rent a decent 2 BHK flat, not much luxurious but enough as per their wishes.

Prity got a call from her loving family claiming that her great grandmother is missing her and wishing to meet her before death comes.

So without wasting any time, she's all ready to go to Pratapgarh, it's been 6 years though.....

Also summer break is starting so why not spend 2 months there this year, every year they would go somewhere for trips as going to her hometown means attracting media's attention as well as enemy's eyes.....
.
.
.

"Finally!!!

Aastha huffed looking at Prity coming out of bathroom.

"You're ready???
Prity asked.

"Yes and here's your outfit ".

Aastha replied handing her the outfit she had chosen.
Prity never put efforts in dressing herself up but thanks to her fashionista friend.

"Thanks yaar, gimme 10 minutes!!!

Prity kissed her cheeks and ran inside the closet changing into a beautiful western outfit.

"Have you called the cab??

Prity asked tying laces of her sneakers.

"Nope, my bhaiya has prepared a car for us. Be ready to get princess treatment once again darling ".

(Bhaiya- elder brother)

Aastha clasped her hands blowing a flying kiss to her and ran out.

Prity sighed and a gentle smile appeared on her lips.
No words can describe how much excited she is to meet her family and more than that her bhaiya Abhimanyu Singh Chauhan who is no less than her hero, her parent, her angel Lord.