Characters (edited)

Rayan
Age - 28 years old

He is a walking red flag, a sinner, killer, blood in his hands and has brain capacity more than any normal man

He is a walking red flag, a sinner, killer, blood in his hands and has brain capacity more than any normal man. The best hacker also known as the eagle in Mafia Empire of America. He doesn't know what really emotions are because he claimed himself as the heartless one, ruthless among all his teammates. The only liking he has is for gadgets and his sports bike to which he named "LUNA" . IQ with 148, he's a talented man but never used it in any humankind. An orphan who has only seen murders and tortures throughout his teenage years. No one knows how he looks except his clingy friend Kai, he is a mystery, no one would dare to solve.

Prity Singh Chauhan
Age - 20 years old

She's childish, introvert, sweet and quite sarcastic with bubbly nature but only around her loved ones

She's childish, introvert, sweet and quite sarcastic with bubbly nature but only around her loved ones. Princess of her family, pampered by her elder brother and parents the most. Studying medicine to fulfill her dreams of saving people. Kept protected all her life due to her kind and fragile heart. Has no idea about the demons lurking through shadows to haunt her down. A complete hopeless romantic and is waiting for true love but all her dreams crumbled down when a mysterious stalker entered her life. She has no idea where things went wrong and she found herself getting married to the nightmare of her life. Against her will, blackmailed by him, she married him to save her family's reputation only if she would've known, her mysterious man had planned everything for her to capture and bound her with him forever.

_________________________________________

Tropes :
✨✨

Age gap
Stalker romance
Dark romance
Obsessed MMC
He fell first and harder
Biker boy
Mystery
Mafia

This is the first time I am writing any Indian story.
English is not my first language and my writing skills aren't that impressive but I will try my best to deliver an excellent plot to the readers.

Disclaimer:

The plot of story strictly belongs to me. No religious beliefs are harmed in the story.
There will be mention of death and murder. As mentioned it is dark romance so there are plots which might trigger the readers. Male lead will act harshly in particular scenes but no violence towards female lead. He is all soft for his lady.
Readers are requested to skip the part if not comfortable.

No cheating or love triangles.

The plot is completely focused on male and female leads.

Side characters will be introduced in the story.
**************************************