22. Annoying brother in law

Prity didn't get the track of time as she slept for five hours and in meantime Rayan and Kai discussed the matters of biggest assassination in Mafia history

Yes the incident will go down in pages...even if the case got closed, the secrets, the real culprits are still lurking around.

The maids already prepared the food for them. Rayan being too careful for his wife's health, he called for special chefs who will prepare Indian dishes for her. He could've prepared himself but the meeting with Kai went long.

Both were still dwelled in their theories of killer, when they heard footsteps approaching them.

"Hey sis in law, finally you're awake".

Kai waved at her as he first caught her sight.

Rayan's back was facing her, so he turned around in seconds and strode towards her when she was swaying a bit, rubbing her droopy eyes. After effects of feeling way too tired and sleepy.

"You could've rested for some more time, Lily. I was going to call you later".

He carried her and walked towards the couch.
Kai violently coughed at how shameless his friend has become and Prity too mumbled something incoherent.

"I'm hungry".

She mumbled snuggling closer to Rayan's chest. He had laid her on his lap, she's still not completely awoken.

Kai was completely amused and wiggled his brows at Rayan who showed a punch in return.

"The food has been prepared, you want to eat here or in the room sweetheart".

Rayan asked softly patting her back.
And Kai almost went crazy witnessing their lovely moments.

He never expected his bestie to become this softest ever.
You see, someone had said, the men who are arrogant, rude and distant to the world are softest for their women.

In Rayan's case, he's progressing way too fastly, he won't accept that he's changing but Kai knows, Rayan is getting emotional, speaking up his thoughts, takes stand and moreover getting protective of his other closed ones too like Rufus and Kai.

"I wan' food".

Prity said in her half sleepy state and Rayan held the urge to coo at her but Kai did.

"Sis in law is such a cutiee. I'm going to melt".

Kai whined putting his hand over heart.

Rayan tucked her bangs behind her ear and call for a maid who was staring at the couple in amusement.

They had known Rayan as the lone man, who would shut himself off completely from the world. And here the same man is cradling his tiny wife.

The maid went after taking orders from her boss and returned within minutes with other servants holding utensils and food bowls.