20. He's a Mafia!!!!!!

When anyone would've asked Prity, a year ago, that she will be married and would be settling in abroad with her husband, she would've laughed

All her teenage life was spent on being hopeless romantic, then she came around the dark romance novels which became part of her life. Swooning over fictional men, dreaming about whipped stalkers or psychopaths, she believed no one would cross the level of standards she had set.

And then entered Rayan, with the storm. Not exactly but yeah, a red flag, criminal and asshole man, who claimed her as his without even giving her time to digest whatever happened with her life in span of moments.

Her cheeks turned completely red and she avoided making eye contact with Rayan as his last sentence did flipped her guts.

Earlier those dirty words made her hate him more but now they're the reason of blood rushing to her cheeks and neck.

"We're about to reach sweetheart, buckle up yourself".

Rayan said and she fastened the belt around her and Rufus who was taking a nap beside her.

The flight landed and with that begins the real journey of Prity's and Rayan's future.

The staff came to them after the flight landed and helped huge Rufus for the exit.

Prity held Rayan's forearm tightly.

"No matter what, don't leave my side".

She nodded biting her lips.

Her nerves are at peak, she's only familiar to Kai and on top of that, this is the first time she's in a foreign land.

Yes she started trusting Rayan the moment she felt her heart completely accepting Rayan but still things aren't normal, not until she'll finds out what really her husband is.

Is he a businessman or model or a rich billionaire lawyer!!!

The exit door opened and Prity's hold tightened around his biceps.

It was evening and the orange hue of sunset was still present clearly giving the view of surroundings.

The cool breeze hit her, the air itself is different.
Her eyes travelled to a huge group of men wearing complete black tees and pants with guns in their hands, standing proudly.

She gasped at the sight but Rayan patted her and nodded to not panic.

A man walked through the crowd and Prity smiled widely when she realised it was Kai, he was hard to be identified since he has changed the hair colour from blonde to jet black.

And to be honest, he's looking more dashing now.

Kai saw Prity and waved at her with a grin.

Rayan alongwith his wife stepped down of the plane and walked ahead.