Nya sat behind Jay while I positioned myself behind Lloyd and Garmadon. Then, Chen began to speak.

"It has come to my attention that there have been rumors about me stealing everyone's powers," the Noodle House Mogul said, a smirk playing on his lips. "I just want everyone to know..."

"I am,"

Chen shamelessly admitted, eliciting gasps from the Elemental Masters. "And it's all for this staff!" The Kabuki took this as their cue and began posing.

"No, no, not you guys. I meant my real staff!" Chen clarified as the doors opened to reveal the Staff of Elements being brought in by another Kabuki.

Handed the staff, Chen showcased it, "This is the Staff of Elements!" He sounded like a kid showing off his Pokemon card collection. "It holds the power of all your fallen foes, and it will continue to do so until only one of you remains."

"This is the winner's prize and the title of the strongest fighter in the History of Ninjago!"

Whispers started among the Elemental Masters, "You're lying, what about the spell?!" confronted Lloyd.

I fought the urge to pull him back into his seat, "Spell? What spell?" Clouse feigned ignorance. Lloyd got up, "Don't believe him, it's just another trick!"

He glared at Clouse, "Neuro read his mind and saw it," Clouse shot a glare at the Master of Mind. Neuro began to stutter, "I-I don't recall, but I am interested in the staff," he saved himself.

My eyes narrowed, "And why should we believe what you say?" Griffin pointed at Lloyd accusingly. "How do we know that you're not just trying to steal the staff for yourself?"

Clouse and Chen exchanged satisfied glances, "So much for the alliance," Garmadon grumbled. Lloyd couldn't believe his eyes at the betrayal, "They really believe him over us?"

I began to fan Lloyd, hoping to get his attention. Nya copied my movements but with Jay. "We need proof- ah, we need to ah-, we need to find that," Jay, visibly annoyed, snapped his neck towards Nya, "Would you stop-!" Nya revealed herself.

"Jay, it's me," she whispered, catching them by surprise. "Nya!" Garmadon, Lloyd, Jay, and Kai exclaimed.

"Don't forget about me," I made my presence known. Lloyd and Garmadon whipped their heads back to me.

Lloyd's eyes widened, "[Name]?" His gaze dropped, and for some reason, his face turned red. He turned away, "What's wrong with you?" I asked in confusion.

Garmadon chuckled, placing his hand on Lloyd's head, "He's just flustered. That kimono suits you, [Name]," he praised.

"Thank you, Master Garmadon, but could you guys keep it down? Nya and I struggled tooth and nail to get in here," I remarked.

I turned my gaze to Kai and Jay, it was good seeing them again. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm [Name]," I introduced myself briskly.

Nya placed a loving hand on Jay's shoulder, "I heard what happened; that was big of both of you and Cole," she smiled at him proudly.

Jay, trying to sound manly, held her hand tenderly, "Love is like war, Nya. Everybody gets hurt."

Kai inquired, "If it's just you two?" Nya shook her head, "No, Dareth and D/N are on the island," and from her bracelet came a bark and Dareth's voice.

"What up, Ninja?"

Lloyd turned to me, looking at me as if I were crazy, "You brought D/N?" Sending him a glare, I retorted, "Nya came banging at my door in the middle of the night, what was I supposed to do?"