New Moon

Months pass and Bella and I gear up for the start of our senior year. I slowly but surely got used to the idea that the Cullens are all vampires. I've learned all their stories and I remember feeling lighter, after I learned that they were truly the nice kind. Of course they had bad times as newborns, but have grown over the centuries to who they are today. Jasper and I have gotten close. He often tells me war stories about his time in the confederate army. I was appalled at the fact that he lied about his age to join. I sit back looking at him, apprehensively.

       "You truly wanted to fight in that war?" I ask while he looks up to me and nods. "I didn't see myself doing anything else but that." He finishes and I just nod while glancing over to Alice who wraps Bella's birthday present. "She doesn't like to celebrate her birthday." I say while Alice glances up at me. "Ever since Bella fell in love with Edward. The thought of growing older, pains her." I say while Alice looks from me to Jasper. "We might have something small planned for her." Alice replies while I stand up shrugging. "As long as there's cake, I'm in." I reply while we head downstairs to go to school. "You know the one thing about immortality that sucks, you'll never get to sleep again. I like sleep, love it actually." I say while grabbing my overnight bag by the stairs. "We make do." Alice responds to my statement and I glance over at Jasper before looking back at Alice. "So you can see my future right?" I ask Alice trailing behind Jasper to their car to head to school. "Well, yes and no. Your mind is able to block me out, along with Edward's gift of mind reading. You have your mental walls up constantly. Jasper is able to get through with your emotions because you wear them on your sleeve." Alice says while I sit back in the backseat with a thoughtful look. You heard that right folks. Not only are they immortal vampires, with great strength and speed. They also harbor special abilities. Not every newborn has them. Often times traits or abilities you possess while alive will manifest greater with this version of vampirism.

       I didn't come around for awhile. During the Summer, I hung out with mostly Jake and Paul. They could never be in the same room together. I finally one day showed up to the Cullen's a couple days ago. I wasn't sure if I should knock and Edward answered my question for me I never said out loud. Freaked me out so much, he had to explain how he's able to do that. And apologize for jump scaring me on accident. I've been curious ever since.

Alice pulls into the school and we all get out. A pep in Alices' step has me smiling while I catch up to the couple. "Happy Birthday!" Alice says and Bella looks at me. "You told her?" She whisper yells while I shrug. "I didn't say anything." I respond opening my locker. "Small gathering at the house later, please be there." Alice says before walking off. "A dress?" Bella mumbles while I peel over her shoulder at it. "Cute." I say before closing my locker and handing Bella my gift. "You know, I realize that with the whole "thing" with Edward has you freaking out about you aging and everything. It doesn't matter Bell, everything will work itself out, I promise. Tonight please enjoy your birthday. Knowing you, eventually, you'll be turned. I love you happy birthday." I say kissing her cheek and walking to class.

"Jake? What are you doing here?" I ask seeing Jake standing off to the side while I glance back seeing Bella and Edward walking over. "Oh shit." I mutter stepping to the side while Jake hugs Bella before giving her his gift. "A dreamcatcher?" Bella holds up the little dreamcatcher and I glance at Edward before stepping back slightly. "To keep the bad dreams away." Jake says looking at Edward with a glare and Edward's eyes narrow. "Okay! Well let's go." I say grabbing Bell's hand and walking away grabbing Edward as well who doesn't move pulling me back. "Edward..Jacob...for the love of god not here." I say while Jake looks at me before backing off. "You still coming over tonight? Dad is making your favorite." Jake asks me and I nod. "Yes, seven right?" With a nod from him I smile and follow after Edward and Bella. Letting my mental walls down I communicate with Edward in the car. "It's okay, I know my best friend likes her but you are literally all she talks about." I say in my head while projecting images of Bella talking fondly of Edward. His tight grip on the steering wheel lightens and he glances at me from the rear view mirror. Letting my mental walls back up Edward drops us off at our house and I head inside to change out of my school clothes and into one of the many dresses Alice bought me. Slipping on some flats and a sweater. I join Bella and we head back out to the truck to head to the Cullens.

The Dawn जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें