The Crush

Drew knew of her friend's crush on her older sister and smirks at Jacob while pulling him into a hug. "How I've missed you crazy bones." She says pulling away squeezing his shoulders before looking at Billy. "Billy." I say lowering myself to hug him from his wheelchair.

"How you been loca?" Jacob asks bringing Bella into a hug and I hide my giggle looking at Billy who looks at me, while watching the awkward train wreck that is my sister communicate with a boy. "I'm good, happy to be back." Bella responds and I'm pushing Billy up the walkway made for his wheelchair pushing him into the house.

The guys watch football before Bella heads to her room and now it's just me and Jacob in mine talking about our years a part. "No way he did that!" I say laughing at something Quill did a little while back when he asked a girl out by singing for her. "He was so embarrassed when she rejected him." Jacob said laughing while I shrug. "He's a sweet kid and he can sing. The girl missed out." I say while glancing back at Jacob who looks out my window while I strum the cords of my guitar. "Yeah he did." Jacob mutters before looking back at me. "You still have a crush on her ?" I whisper while he glances back at me.

"On your sister ?" He questions and I roll my eyes before setting my guitar aside. "Yes, on my sister."

    "Yes, I still do." Jacob says before standing up after hearing his dad call for him. "You still have a crush on Embry?" Jacob asks on his way out and I blush while nodding my head. "I won't tell if you won't." I say sticking out my pinky finger and he locks it in. "Of course, don't be a stranger visit us sometime." With that I walk with him out the door. "Whose truck ?" I ask while glancing at Billy and Jacob as they get into another truck. "Oh that's yours and Bella's. Fixed her up myself." Jacob says and I grin hugging him and Billy while saying "thank you" over and over. "Bella can drive though." I say jokingly and they both laugh before leaving with a wave goodbye from me.

       "Alright girls it's getting late you have school tomorrow." Dad says and we head upstairs to finish what is needed before heading to bed.