It all started with Baseball

Living in Arizona has been wonderful. The sun, the life, the wildlife. Hanging out with my friends, playing sports, game nights with the family but that all changed with my stepdad's career as a minor league baseball player. After many years of constant moving from town to town. Bella decided to move back to Forks. The small town we both were born in to finally stay in one place. For once.

     I didn't want to agree with her at first. Not wanting to move to the rainy town opting to wanna move to Florida with mom and Phil. Bella on the other hand talked me out of it. Not wanting to move back to Forks by herself. Now here we are looking around our warm, always sunny state of Arizona for the last time. "We gotta go girls." Phil says and we both turn to see him packing our luggage into the trunk of the car.

       Glancing at her, you can see the stark contrast to our appearances. Although we look similar. My eyes are a lighter brown than hers. Our hair color is similar but mine is more sun kissed, with a tan from wanting to always be outside. Bella, on the other hand has dads dark brown eyes, dark hair, with pale skin from hating being outside but enjoying the warmth of the summer days by the pool, whilst being hidden from the rays under an umbrella.

      Getting in the car after hugging mom we head off to the airport. "Drew, look after your sister." My mom whispers in my ear while at the main entrance to the airport. With a nod and one last hug from her and Phil, I'm walking inside to head through security. The flight is only a couple of hours and we're landing in the cloud filled with never ending rain Washington State. That once in a while sees the sun. Grabbing our belongings, we head out to see dad and I smile rushing over to him. "Dad!"

    Hugging him tightly, he hugs Bella next and we head out to his cruiser. The drive to Forks was filled with awkward conversation with Bella and Dad. I jumped in every once in a while to help out with the awkward that is my sister and father. Finally stopping for food, we eat burgers and talk about our lives then head home. I find my old room and step inside seeing the forest green comforter and I smile. Unpacking my stuff, I decorate my room to my liking before heading downstairs to see dad watching Football.

     "Billy and Jacob Black are coming over." Dad says while Bella steps down the last step to join us in the living room. With a honk from outside, dad is standing up and I excitedly follow.

First chapter done.