Dear Katsuki: The FINAL Part! <3

HI ALLLLL <3333333

SORRY FOR THE LATE RELEASE!!!! 

ALSO. I'VE GOT SOME REALLY BIG EXAMS IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. SO RELEASES MAY BE SPOTTY, AND I WON'T BE DOING THE VOTING PROCESS UNTIL I'M DONE WITH EXAMS. I'LL BE WRITING SOME OTHER REQUESTS THAT I'VE BEEN GIVEN FOR ONESHOTS!

TYSMM AGAIN 4 ALL THE SUPPORT! <3 

SEEING ALL OF YOU INTERACT AND ENJOY MY STORIES HAS MADE MY DAY SO MANY TIMES!!! <333333

I LOVE YOU ALL SMMMM!!! <3333333

AND PARTICULARLY, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS SERIES. CUZ Y'ALL. THIS SERIES HAS BEEN MY MOST POPULAR FOR MONTHS ON MONTHS. I'M SO GLAD I'VE WRITTEN SOMTH THAT Y'ALL ENJOY, AND IT MEANS SO MUCH THAT YOU ALL ARE INVESTED IN THE STORY!! <3333

I genuinely did not expect to make it this far with this book at all. I published it last summer, and now I'm at 22K. Like... My brain is just an error right now. This is insane. It means so much to me! <3 THANK YOUUU <3333

PARTICULARLY THANKS TO NomiTheSimp WHO ORIGINALLY REQUESTED THIS! <3

AND ErmJustBakugosWife and slutforbakugo3i857 FOR MOTIVATING ME TO CARRY ON THE STORY AND REMINDING ME!! <3333

LOVE Y'ALLL SO MUCHHH!!! <33333

NOW......

TO DEAR KATSUKI!! <3333

THE FINAL PART!!!!! <33333333

Your eyes widened. Had you heard it right? Had you? Your mind was reeling. Why? Well, firstly: your sister's boyfriend and soulmate had confessed that he was in love with you and not Kara. Secondly: said boyfriend had been punched in the face by the anime character you had been crushing on for the past who knew how long. Thirdly: the anime character was REAL and now TALKING to YOU; and finally: said anime character had just dropped the bomb that he was in love with you!? You shook your head impulsively, attempting to clear your mind and organise your thoughts.

However, you had forgotten the fact that the blonde boy who had just confessed to you, was very much still standing in front of you, watching you intently.

"No?"

His voice was barely audible. His angry growl had disappeared, replaced with a tragically audible voice crack.

You snapped you head back up to look at him. His eyes were dark and hopeless, pointed at the flow. His shoulders had slumped over, and his fists were clenched tightly, to the point it looked like it was hurting. An overwhelming sadness washed over you, your soulmate string turned a dark, deep and cold shade of red. It wasn't your sadness. It was Katsuki's. Your head shake. He thought you had rejected him. You could tell from the sadness. A sadness you knew well. Too well. Rejection. Heartbreak. The fear of never being able to love again. Your heart trembled inside your ribcage. Aching at the feeling, even though it wasn't its own.

You acted without thinking. You pulled the boy into a hug. Wrapping your arms around his neck, running your left hand comfortingly through his hair. He said nothing, but buried his head into your shoulder, squeezing your waist tight.