Dreamer pt.1

Hiyaa Loveliessss <33333

This story is an OC x Denki as requested by star_krewbies!

Thank you so much bestie for letting me write a story based on your OC. I love her quirk and back story. She's so cool! I hope I can do her justice in this story! <3

I also added in my MHA OC, Kiko Hashimoto to feature in the oneshot as well! If y'all are interested in her story/quirk etc. I have a book about it called Sōzō To Hakai, its a Bakugo X OC. Hope y'all enjoy.

And if any of y'all have an OC that you would like a oneshot written with, do comment here in the book, or DM the character's details and the story you would like, and I would love to write it! <3333

Now....

TO THE ONESHOT! <33333333

Quirk: Mind Strength

User is born with a third eye on their head, the same colour as their normal eyes and is given the power to levitate and read minds. When quirk is used user can almost immediately make person sad. Eye is always visible. She is able to create galaxy ways from her hands and can use them to create borders and fields. Can also use them to float. Also can use telekinesis for ten seconds

It was the day of the entrance exam. Your entrance exam. You were sitting in the U.A dorm building, waiting for Aizawa to call for preparation. Sitting on the red couches, the white marble kitchen a few meters away, raised by three steps of stylish oak wood, you were watching the time tick ever closer to the exam's beginning. Since you had been pulled away from your parents, when the Hero league discovered they were letting the Yakuza experiment on you, you had been living in the dorm building, with the teachers and heroes giving you private lessons in hero training. It was nice, albeit a bit lonely. Not many other students came into the dorm, as it wasn't open to students who lived near U.A. However, there was one other girl who lived in the dorms with you. She was one of the only people who you felt comfortable talking to about what the Yakuza had done to you. The pain, the nightmares, the screams; trying to keep them inside yourself, and from her, was impossible.

Your phone buzzes, glancing at it, you relinquish a small smile. Speak of the devil...

Kiko:

Hey Kiyoshi!Hope the exam goes well! <3

Sorry I can't join you! :(

You grinned at the final message. You understood. As you had told Kiko your pain, she had told your hers. You knew why she couldn't take the exam with you and the other students.

Kiyoshi:Thanks Kiko! <3Dw you can suffer with the rest of us later ;)

"Kiyoshi!"

You turned to see Midnight standing in the entranceway, her brows furrowed with slight concern. She walked up to you and sat down.

"Are you sure you're going to be alright?" She asked, placing a hand on your shoulder, "You can take the test privately with Kiko, whenever she decides to-."

"No," You replied stoically, "I want to take the exam with all the other students. The world I was in before is in the past. I want to focus on the present, and the future."

Midnight nodded knowingly and smiled, "I wouldn't have it any other way." She stood up, suddenly filled with energy, "Well! Shall we head out! You can finally meet your competitors in battle court 4!"