Dear Katsuki Pt. 11

HIYAAAA LOVELIESSSS <33333

AS PER THE VOTES FROM LAST WEEK'S PUBLISHING, DEAR KATSUKI PT. 11 HAD SIX VOTES. Y'ALL TYSMMM 4 VOTING IT MEANS SO MUCHHHH!!! <33333333

MEANING IT'S THIS WEEK'S CHAPTER!!!! <3333

HERE ARE THE OPTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK'S CHAPTER! <3 PLZ DO LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE YOU WANT! <3

- Next part of Dear Katsuki (Bakugo x Reader soulmate AU)

- Next part of the Dreamer series (Denki x OC)

- Next part of Beyond a Dream series (Denki/Bakugo/Kiri x Reader love square)

- A brand new oneshot (y'all can add requests here, I already have a list of given requests which would come out first if y'all request this :D)

- Another oneshot written by my friend, they also wrote Let Me Hold You (Kirishima x Reader), The Voice in My Head (Todoroki x Reader) and A Christmas Miracle Pt.1 and 2 (Deku x Reader). They have written a Villain Deku x Reader 4 part series if any of y'all want that XD.

- FANTASY WORLD AUs!!!!!!!!!!!

- ANGST!!!! ANGST!!!!! ANGSTTTT!!! (I ADORE ANGST!!!) <3333

LOVE YOU ALLL!!! <333333

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!! <3333333

AND ErmJustBakugosWife and slutforbakugo31857 TYSM 4  requesting to be tagged in this series! <3

IF ANY OF Y'ALL WANT TO BE TAGGED IN THIS OR ANY OF MY OTHER SERIES PLZ TO LET ME KNOW AND I'LL TAG Y'ALL IN THE NEXT RELEASE! <33333

LOVE YOUUU ALLLL SMMMMM <33333

You stood in shock. Complete and utter shock. Your mind couldn't believe what your eyes were seeing before you. Your breath caught in your lungs. Your eyes frozen on the man standing in the doorway. His spiky, ash blonde hair fell into his furious scarlett eyes. His signature enraged scowl covering his face as he took an aggressive step forward. He blocked the entire doorway, there was no way to avoid him. You gasped as you felt a sharp jolt of energy shot through your entire nervous system. From the tip of your head to the bottom of your feet. You had never experienced this feeling before. However, you knew what it meant. You had heard Kara and your mother explain it over and over again: the moment they met their soulmates. The soulmate string snapped straight and tight towards the ash blonde boy in front of you, pulling so tightly you had to take a couple of steps forward.

"What the hell!?" Anderson cried, looking between you and the figure in the doorway, "Who are you!?"

"Katsuki?" You whispered, your voice so quiet you yourself could barely hear it. Your eyes made contact with the boy's, watching as his eyebrows raised and eyes widened, his expression softening ever so gently.

"You know him!?" Anderson shouted, looking at you with angry, confused eyes.

A strong fist slammed into his jaw, "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM Y/N!"

Anderson jolted to the side from the impact, before he swung back at the ash blonde, "AND WHY SHOULD I!?" He shouted back, aiming his fist into the boy's shoulder.

The boy dodged, slapping Anderson's punch away and grabbing his arm and pulling his closer to his face.

"Because they don't belong to you." The ash blonde glared, his eyes piercing straight through Anderson, "And they said to leave. Them. Alone." He slammed his fist into Anderson's face again, knocking him back into the wall.

A large red bruise spreading across his cheek. He fell to the floor, shocked and scared eyes looking up at figure in front of him. 

From the door way, another figure entered the closet, her expression carved into a jagged glare, her eyes glowing with fury.

"And!? What does it matter to you!? They're not your soulmate, you cheating **shole!" Kara's worried eyes turned to you, a silent question, tears glistening in her eyes.

You smiled ever so slightly, trying to comfort the younger girl "I'm okay, Kara. I promise I-."

You were cut off by a pair of arms grabbing your shoulders and pulling you towards their owner. His anxious eyes bored deep into yours.

"What the hell were you thinking!?" He cried, his eyes wide and ever so slightly scared, "He could have hurt you!"

Butterflies shot through your stomach as you felt his hands grip your shoulders. You looked at him, at his sharp features and light skin. His ash blonde hair spiking up like you had always imagined, and had seen.

"Katsuki?" You said, louder this time, "Is it really you?"

Kara looked to the two of you, before smiling softly. She grabbed Anderson's sleeve, and yanked him to his feet with a cold glare, before pushing him out of the room, ignoring his cries of annoyance and protest.

The door finally shut behind the two of you, leaving you... and Katsuki alone together.

"It's me Y/N." He replied, whispering gravelly. He reached up to cup your cheek with his hand.

You leaned into his touch, tears gently welling in your eyes. He was real. He was really, really here. He had protected you. He was here, standing right here. Right in front of you!

"You're really here." You sighed gently, your voice wobbling as the realisation washed over you.

He pulled you into his arms, wrapping them around you and squeezing you tight. As if he was still trying to realise you where there,

"And you're actually real." He whispered, head leaning gently onto your shoulder.

The two of you stood in silence. Wrapped in each other's arms. Your soulmate string shaking like a sound wave with a new found energy, as its two ends finally reunited. It shot up around the two of you, tangling and intertwining as you held each other in your arms. Your heart was soaring. He was here! Really really here; and not only that, but he was you're soulmate! You could feel the rush of butterflies and electricity shoot through you over and over again. You let out a chocking laugh, tears finally pouring down you're cheeks.You felt something cold on your shoulder, and the gentle shaking of the boy you were holding so close.

His heart too, was bursting with a new found wonder. Here, in his arms, was the one person he had loved for so long. Falling for you through the pages of the romance manga he had read over and over and over. Your smiling face. Your kind nature. Your love for their friends and family. Your loyalty. Your strength to keep going, even when it was hard. Your incredible determination. That's what he had fallen for, just from the pages, telling of your life. Then, he had found your message written on the book, and he began to talk to you; and he fell for you even more. Your snapping sarcasm. Your goofy pick up lines. The way you couldn't take a compliment. It only made him fall more and more for you. His heart jumping in his chest each time he saw his book glow. The way you made him laugh, and the way you let him talk about whatever he needed to get off his chest. They way you understood exactly what he was going through. It all made him fall deeper and deeper in love with you; and finally. You were here. In his arms; and seeing you was a million times better than hearing or seeing you through the pages of a notebook or manga. He could hold you, and run his hands through your hair. He could tell you how much he had wanted for this to happen. He could finally thank you for everything you had done for him. For brightening his day, and his life. He loved you so much, he couldn't hold it in.

"Y/N, I- I-."

You're eyes widened as you looked up at the boy, his eyes focused on the floor. His face was a contorted, struggling expression. He was clearly trying to tell you something. Something important. You smiled, shaking your head.

"If I'm that much of a disappointment to meet at in person. Just say so!" You grinned, half-joking and half not, a part of you're heart still filled with anxiety.

"I LOVE YOU!"