Dear Katsuki Pt. 10

HIYAAAA LOVELIESSSS <33333

AS PER THE VOTES FROM LAST WEEK'S PUBLISHING, DEAR KATSUKI PT. 10 HAD TWO VOTES. 

MEANING IT'S THIS WEEK'S CHAPTER!!!! <3333

HERE ARE THE OPTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK'S CHAPTER! <3 PLZ DO LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE YOU WANT! <3

- Next part of Dear Katsuki (Bakugo x Reader soulmate AU)

- Next part of the Dreamer series (Denki x OC)

- Next part of Beyond a Dream series (Denki/Bakugo/Kiri x Reader love square)

- A brand new oneshot (y'all can add requests here, I already have a list of given requests which would come out first if y'all request this :D)

- Another oneshot written by my friend, they also wrote Let Me Hold You (Kirishima x Reader), The Voice in My Head (Todoroki x Reader) and A Christmas Miracle Pt.1 and 2 (Deku x Reader). They have written a Villain Deku x Reader 4 part series if any of y'all want that XD.

- FANTASY WORLD AUs!!!!!!!!!!!

- ANGST!!!! ANGST!!!!! ANGSTTTT!!! (I ADORE ANGST!!!) <3333

LOVE YOU ALLL!!! <333333

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!! <3333333

AND TYSM 4 ErmJustBakugosWife and slutforbakugo3i857 for requesting to be tagged in this series! <3 

IF ANY OF Y'ALL WANT TO BE TAGGED IN THIS OR ANY OF MY OTHER SERIES PLZ TO LET ME KNOW AND I'LL TAG Y'ALL IN THE NEXT RELEASE! <33333

LOVE YOUUU ALLLL SMMMMM <33333

Your tears had dried, the tracks now mixing with dust and fluff off your sleeve. Your heart had begun to mend itself, as it had done so many times before. That numb feeling squeezed your body tightly. You felt nothing. You didn't feel happy. You didn't feel sad. You just felt, broken. Broken that you had been so dramatic and rude to Macy when you met her soulmate. He didn't even seem that bad of a guy. They seemed like a good pair! It was just- just that you had been scared. Terrified. What if you and Macy grew apart as she became closer with her soulmate? What if she didn't want to be friends with you anymore? What if you were just a burden she was still being friends with out of pity?

Those were the thoughts rushing through your head as soon as you saw him, maybe, maybe because you knew just from how Macy lit up when she saw him: that he truly was the perfect fit for her, even down to the appearance.You sighed, hugging your knees closer to your chest, your eyes heavy and raw from crying.

"I'm sorry, Macy." You whispered wobbly, "It's not your fault." You inhaled a shaky breath, trying to keep the tears at bay, "It's mine. Just like every other time." You spat with anger.

Why had you done those things? Why were you such a burden to your friends? Why couldn't you have a soulmate string that worked like the others? Why did yours have to be defective?

"It's my fault." You hissed, clenching your fists tightly as your finger nails dug slightly into your skin, "It always is-."

A knock on the door to the closet knocked you out of your state, bringing you back to reality. You didn't respond, not wanting to try to explain to Janitor Joe again why you were crying in his closet. Last time you had to tell him that you discovered that Snoop Dog had died in an accident flying to the moon.