The Usual?

Deku X reader

Quirk: Quirkless, put into support team at UA due to hyper engineering intelligence.

The bell to the coffee shop door clinked as you entered.

"Hey Y/N!" Your boss, Adrian greeted, handing your apron over the black counter.

It was a Monday afternoon, you had just left UA at the end of your final lesson. You were currently designing some speed enhancing armour for your friend Iida, who was in one of the hero classes. However, unlike most of your classmates, who were rather wealthy and were easily able to afford their tuition, you needed to work for it. That is why you were currently at Starbucks, for your part-time job.

"Hey Adrian!" You smile at the cheery blonde man and put the black apron over yourself and walked behind the counter.

"Hi Y/N!" Your fellow barista, Antonio, greeted. Antonio was a young Spaniard, who had recently moved to Japan. His Japanese wasn't too great, but he tried his best, 

"I made you coffee!"

You smile, taking the salted caramel laté, the daily special, from his tanned hands, "Thanks, buddy!"

"No problem, pretty/handsome Y/N." He replied, tipping his cap.

You shake your head and chuckle, ever since he had heard you compare yourself to that one Shrek meme (which he thought was you calling yourself unattractive), he had made it his mission to compliment you everyday.

You took a sip of your coffee, then started pre-cleaning the coffee machines, waiting for the next flow of customers.

Around fifteen minutes later, the bell clinked again, and a familiar head of fluffy forest green hair entered the shop.

"Hello Y/N!" The green haired boy greeted, giving you a wave and a close-eyed smile.

"Hey, broccoli," You smirked back, leaning on your elbow on the counter.The boy went a bright shade of red, staring at the floor, "H-H-Hi. H-How a-are y-yo-."

"Chill, Izuku. I was just messing with you," You comforted the boy, walking over to the coffee machine, "I'm guessing you want the usual?"

"Yes please!" Izuku chuckled, still bright red, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Did you ask, Deku?" A deadpan voice asked behind Deku.

"Hi Todoroki," You answered for Deku, still facing the coffee machine as you frothed milk, "And yes, Izuku did ask for his coffee, it is in the process of creation as we speak!" You twirled the milk pitcher dramatically, spinning around and sliding the coffee cup towards Deku. "One, oat milk late for the green bean!" You grinned as Deku took his coffee, "You got the other orders Antonio?"

"Si, Y/N. Here's Todoroki's Americano and smoked salmon bagel." Antonio replied, handing them over to the candycane coloured boy.

"Did anyone else come with you guys?" You asked Deku and Todoroki, looking around the cafe, "Don't Iida and Ochaco usually come?"

"They went to get MacDonald's for all of us." Deku smiled, until Todoroki bumped into him. Deku froze, going red again, then began fiddling with his fingers, not looking you in the eye, "Well, I-I was w-wondering. I-if y-you would l-like to come hang out w-with us?" "I would love to!" You replied, "But my shift ends at five, won't that be too late?"

"I can cover your shift!" Antonio smiled, pointing a spoon at you, "As long as I get a double bacon big Mac and large fries." "Deal!" You agreed, shaking the spoon, then heading out with Deku and Todoroki.