Sunset KFC

HI ALLLLL <3333333

FIRST ONESHOT AFTER 2KKK!!!

AGAIN HUGE THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!

LOVE Y'ALL HAVE A GREAT DAYYYY!!!!!

Requested by Fell_Is_Falling

Quirk: Quirkless + attitude like Gojo Satoru :D

You were falling. Plummeting. Why?

Well maybe you were plummeting heroically to your death after sacrificing yourself to save the world from another deadly villain! Or, maybe you had leapt out of a plane, backpack of money flying out behind you as you stole away a fortune!

Then, what would happen if you plummeted into the ground? Would you finally understand what was beyond death? A paradise beyond? Or maybe you would be reincarnated in another universe? You know what, if you were reincarnated in Jujutsu Kaisen, you wouldn't complain. I mean, Gojo? Geto? SUKUNA?

However, you knew you weren't going to splat on the ground and turn into a Y/N pancake. Why?

Because your boyfriend thought it was funny to drop you while flying and let you plummet towards the ground. It was scary on the first two dates, when his warm arms would suddenly disappear from your waist and it seemed like the tarmac of the high street was going to be your next close companion. Now, however, it was quite funny. Keigo would only come get you when you started to screamed, which you would do as a signal, not because you were scared. Now, though, you had fun psyching him out. 

Seeing how long you could fall for, or, more accurately, how close you could get to the ground before he caught you.

"Y/N!?"

You grinned, and shut your eyes, whistling the intro to Your Lie In April. You felt the wind whip past your ears and through your hair.

"N/N!?"

His voice was closer, he must be checking on you. After all, the sounds of the traffic below you was getting louder and louder.

"Yes, Keigo?" You yelled, grinning and putting your arms behind your head, your black Attack On Titan hoodie flapping in the wind, "What do you think we should have for dinner?"

"Y/N!!"

You felt a pair of arms sneak around you, and you jolted to a holt. You smiled and gently lifted your hands into the blonde hair of your terrified boyfriend. You chuckled, "I knew you wouldn't let me fall."

Keigo let out a relived sigh, ad then smacked you round the side of your head.

"Don't you ever do that again! That was too close!"

You rolled your eyes and cupped his cheek, smiling, "Oh come on, bird boy. You had fun saving me, didn't you?"

Keigo blushed, and looked away, trying not to smile. He flew across to another large, shimmering sky scraper, placing on you on the roof gently. You chuckled and leaned against a railing, watching as Keigo perched on the edge of the building.

"You're sure you are alright?" He asked, looking out over the glimmering city.

You sighed and walked up behind him, wrapping your arms around his neck and chest and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"Yes, babe. I'm alright. To be honest, kinda fun too."

He smiled and turned around, "Fun for who, exactly?"