Dear Katsuki Pt.2

Requested by: Nomithesimp

Dear Katsuki,

What is it like living in Japan? I've always wanted to go, especially since I started watching anime! :D. I wish I could meet you in real life! I'm sure we would get on! Eventually! Also, what is it like being taught by Aizawa-sensei?

That was what you had written. Or at least, what you had had the courage to write down. A message to a fictional character that you had fallen in love with. A fictional character, who would never respond. After you had run home, you slammed your bedroom door and sat on the floor. A deep hole of loneliness sitting in the pit of your stomach. You sat in your misery for at least, half an hour, but who knew, at that point time barely existed to you.

'I want to talk to someone. I want to talk to someone who understands. I want to tell someone how I'm really feeling.'

But no-one will...

Your brain echoed back to you, You knew it was right. Or at least, your brain knew it was right. Your heart, however, was still undecided. A small hope still lived within it, beating and beating, keeping you going. That small hope was what pulled you to write to Katsuki. In the depths of your depressed tears, your eyes landed on the Jujutsu Kaisen notebook on your bedside table.

You stared at the notebook on your lap. A sad smile on your face. You felt disappointed in yourself. So lonely. So desperate.

"I'm ridiculous." You sniffed, wiping your eyes with you sleeve, "He can't even respond!"

Your phone buzzed. It was Macy, probably with a Bakugo Tiktok edit. You chuckled, shoving the book to your side and picking up the phone.

—————————————————————————————————————————-

He stared at the note, watching as it slowly glowed and gleamed, forming into words across the final blank page of his manga.

"What the hell?" He muttered, staring at the writing.

How was this possible? Who was this?

Should he write back?

———————————————————-

You walked back up to your room, dinner in hand. It was a day after you wrote the letter to Bakugo. You were so tired of your family. Your sister had turned fourteen, and had, of course, gained her soulmate string. However, for her, it was a happy thing, because her string was solid, connected to someone. Not dysfunctional; and your parents could not be prouder. Watching their eyes light up as your sister talked about her string appearing in class, you loved it; but you also hated it. All the things that she could give them, she could make them proud. All the things that you never could.

Your room was covered in Nirvana, Demon Slayer and Futurama posters, along with a string of fairy lights stretching above your bed like a canopy of stars. A fake wisteria tree climbing up the left wall and surrounding your door, its leaves dangling from the ceiling. It made you feel like somewhere else. Somewhere far, far away from your family. From the stress of soulmates. From everything, it was peaceful.

You sat down on your bed, pulling your frog hoodie over your head. You opened up your laptop, pulling up an episode of Rick and Morty. Ever since you wrote to Bakugo, you felt slightly uncomfortable watching anime. Everything was fine, until your JJK notebook lit up right next to you.

"WHAT IN THE UNDERCOOKED CHEESITS!?'" You yelled, throwing the book across the room.You watched as it fell to the ground, where it opened to a random page. On that page were five distinct words.

Go away brat

Your eyes widened. Someone... Replied? Your hands began to shake and sweat. How did this happen? You scrambled to your desk, grabbed a pen and threw yourself back onto your bed.

No. I'm lonely and bored. Might as well annoy someone. :D

You grinned. It may be magic. It may be a fifty-year old man stuck in his basement, but it was funny. You rolled over, waiting for a response. You weren't really expecting one, but just as you were about to throw your Kagayama plushie at the wall in boredom, the book sparked and another message returned.

You squealed in excitement, bouncing across the bed towards the book. You opened it, and let out a quick laugh.

Then go annoy someone else, asshole.

You smirked. It might be Bakugo on the other side of this book. Or it could be someone else. However, whoever it was, it was going to be fun to annoy them from now on. Although, after all, they can't respond that badly from a book. Right? You flipped over onto your stomach, grabbing your giant Inosuke Squishmallow and resting on top of it. You tapped your pen against your lip, thinking about your response.

No <3 I'm staying >:)! You can't get rid of me! Just for you ;)

You giggled. Maybe you could have some fun once in a while.

—————————

BANG.

The book hit the wall, slamming against the wall and onto the floor.

"CRAP!!!" Katsuki shouted, his cheeks heating up.

He ran his hands through his ash blonde hair, shouting loudly. Then setting more explosions from his hands as he stomped around the room. He slammed his fist against a red punching bag.

"Woah! Bakubro! Calm down!"

Kirishima sat on his bed, dressed in a red pair of shorts and a white tank top. He smiled nervously, shaking his singular red croc off his foot and walked over to Katsuki.

"What did they reply with?" He picked up the book, slapping a hand over his mouth to restrain his laughter.

"The hell you laughing at?" Katsuki yelled back at him, glaring like a demon.

"They're flirting with you!" Kirishima laughed, handing Katsuki the book, leaning against the wall chuckling, "They probably don't even know who you are!"

"Of course I know that, dumbass!" Bakugo screamed back, looking away to hide his red cheeks.

"Are you gonna right back?" Kirishima asked, looking at him questioningly, "I mean, you got nothing to lose right?"

Katsuki grumbled, throwing the book on the bed and plopping himself back onto the bed. The book flashed again, with another annoying message.

Awwwww. Did I scare you away? >:D

Kiri raised an eyebrow at Bakugo, "Please tell me you're going to answer."

Bakugo grumbled, and snatched a pen from Kiri's desk, and began to write back, muttering colourful curses under his breath.

Little did he know how much fun, and trouble, he would get into after this moment...

Hi all<3333

Just to let ya know this is gonna b a multi-part oneshot!

Hope ya like it!

Love yaaaa! <33333

King_BobisdaBEST