Chapter - 23

Next morning

Wang Yibo was lying on Xiao Zhan's chest. He was too lazy to get up. He wanted to cuddle with his husband more as it was his off day.

Zhan was playing with Yibo's hair as he enjoyed his time with his husband. He wasn't in hurry to go to work. He decided to not go to work as he wanted to spend time with his husband.

"Yibo.." Zhan called and Yibo hummed in response.

"What happened last night? Did something happen?" Zhan asked while looking down at Yibo. He knew that something had happened which made Yibo behave like that.

"Nothing gege. I was just insecure." Yibo said as he looked up at Zhan.

"I don't think I did anything to make you feel insecure." Zhan said and Yibo started to avoid Zhan's eyes.

"You avoid my eyes when you try to hide something. What are you trying to hide, Bobo. Don't hide anything from me as I don't want any misunderstanding between us." Zhan said and Yibo nodded his head.

Yibo told Zhan everything he heard last night. He didn't want any misunderstanding between them.

"Didn't I say don't listen to them? Then why are you still listening their nonsense." Zhan said and Yibo pouted.

"I thought they made sense." Yibo said and Zhan frowned.

"How can they make sense? Did they know about how we feel for each other. They are like stranger to us. They don't know anything about us. So, don't care about them." Zhan said and Yibo nodded his head.

"I promise I don't listen to them. I won't care about what they talk about us." Yibo said.

"Good." Zhan said while nodding his head.

"By the way Gege, does our estate work complete?" Yibo asked curiously.

"No, it still needs a few months." Zhan said and Yibo pouted.

"Why are you asking about that all of a sudden?" Zhan asked while raising his eyebrow.

"I want to move out from here as soon as possible." Yibo said in a low voice. He didn't want to stay here anymore and listened to his in-laws nonsense which might effect his happy married life.

"The mansion's work is done. Let's choose the furniture today and move out after everything is settled in the mansion. The workers can continue the works of others part even if we stay at the mansion." Zhan said and Yibo nodded his head.

Zhan understood Yibo's feelings. He also wanted to move out as soon as possible so that his family couldn't fill Yibo's mind with insecurities.

"I love you, Zhan ge." Yibo said happily and kissed Zhan's cheek.

"I love you too, Bobo." Zhan said and kissed Yibo's forehead as they smiled at each other.

"I want to sleep some more." Yibo said while pouting and Zhan smiled.

"Then sleep." Zhan said and Yibo nodded his head.

Yibo kept his head on Zhan's chest and Zhan wrapped his hands around Yibo's waist. Soon Yibo fell asleep while Zhan just stared at the sleeping beauty.

_____________________________________

After a week

Zhan entered in his house and was surprised to see two men who were sitting beside his brother Xiao Cheng and his future brother-in-law Cao Yuchen with his mother Xiao Li on the couch of the living room.