Chapter - 11

In Xiao Estate

A car stopped in front of Xiao Mansion. A security guard opened the door of the car and greeted the young master of Xiao family.

Xiao Zhan came out of the car and then extended his hand to Wang Yibo who was sitting inside the car. Yibo held Zhan's hand and came out of the car.

As soon as Yibo came out of the car, he started to look around. He was amused to see such a big mansion. He didn't see any big mansion or big building before.

"Let's go inside." Zhan said and Yibo nodded his head.

"Get the luggages to my room." Zhan told the security guard who nodded his head.

Zhan and Yibo entered inside the mansion. Zhan was greeted by servants while Yibo was looking around the mansion. Soon, they reached the living room and Yibo became nervous as he saw Zhan's family members were sitting in the living room.

"Hey dad." Zhan greeted his father and everyone turned to him.

"We are here too, Zhan." Xiao Lu said and Zhan rolled his eyes.

"What a pleasant surprise to see you all together!" Zhan said sarcastically.

"Dad told us to gather here to welcome you." Xiao Cheng said.

"That's so nice of you." Zhan said.

"Who is he?" Xiao Li asked as she pointed to Yibo who was standing beside Zhan.

"He is...." Xiao Lin said as he gave Zhan a knowing look.

"You are right." Zhan said to Lin. He wrapped his hands around Yibo's shoulders and turned to his family.

"Let me introduce you all to him. He is my husband Wang Yibo no Xiao Wang Yibo." Zhan said and everyone became silent while Yibo was very nervous.

After sometime, Lu and Cheng started laughing thinking that Zhan might be joking.

"Nice joke, brother." Lu said and Zhan frowned.

"Do you think I am joking about such a serious matter?" Zhan asked coldly and Yibo held his hand tightly.

"Don't talk nonsense, Zhan. Say who is he?" Li asked.

"I already said mom. He is my husband. I marry him yesterday." Zhan said with his cold face and the others knew that Zhan wasn't joking.

"What the hell are you saying? Are you out of your mind?" Li shouted and Yibo flinched as he was now scared.

"Don't scare my husband." Zhan said as he side hugged Yibo.

"Xiao Lin, why are you silent? Say something." Li said to Lin.

"What will dad say? Dad knows everything. He even help me to convince my in-laws." Zhan said and the others became shocked.

"Lin, is it true?" Li asked and Lin nodded his head.

"Zhan is right. That's why I told you to gather here so that you can meet our new family member." Lin said.

"Are you out of your mind?" Li shouted.

"Don't shout." Lin said coldly and Li took a deep breath to calm down before turning to Yibo.