Chapter - 01

A Roll Royce was seen running on the busy street of Beijing city followed by six security cars. A man was sitting inside the car wasn't any ordinary person. He was the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the country.

The Foreign Minister who was none other than Sean Xiao Zhan was heading towards home after a busy day

The Foreign Minister who was none other than Sean Xiao Zhan was heading towards home after a busy day. He was checking his phone to see any message or call from his beloved husband.

Zhan sighed when he noticed that there was no new message from his husband. He dialed his husband's number which was switch off.

Zhan became frustrated and switched off his own phone. He kept the phone on his pants pocket.

Zhan leaned on the backrest of the seat and closed his eyes. He started to massage his template to calm down as he was very frustrated.

It was Zhan's twelve marriage anniversary. He wanted to spend it with his husband. But his husband was very busy to even call him.

Zhan knew that his husband was a busy man. Still he wanted to spend the day with him. They just talked at lunch time but it was not enough. He wanted his husband whom he didn't see for a week now.

"Sir, we have arrived." The driver said and Zhan just realised that the car had already stopped in front of his mansion.

Feng Ming who was Zhan's personal bodyguard opened the car's door and Zhan got out of the car with a cold face.

"You all can leave." Zhan said coldly and went inside the mansion.

The guards sighed in relief when their boss went inside the mansion. Tonight they didn't dare to wish Zhan goodnight as they knew that their boss was in a foul mood.

Zhan entered inside the mansion with his cold and dark aura. He ignored all the servants who dared to greet him. He directly went upstairs to his room.

Zhan entered inside his room while unbuttoning his suit. He removed the suit and threw it on a couch. Then he went to the nightstand and took out a packet of cigarettes and a match.

Zhan took out a cigarette from the packet and kept it in between his thin pink lips. He lighted the cigarette and walked towards the balcony.

Zhan losen his tie while smoking. He felt calm when he smoke. He often smoke although his husband forbid him from smoking. Well, his husband his not here to stop him.

Zhan was lost in thoughts that he didn't notice when someone entered inside the balcony. He got startled when someone sneaked their arm around his waist and held his hand as the person stopped him from smoking.

___________________________________

Xiao Wang Yibo, the young celebrity and the husband of Foreign Minister just finished cooking foods for his husband. He came home early but didn't tell his husband about it as he wanted to surprise his husband.