Chapter - 20

Xiao Zhan was embracing Wang Yibo as they lied on the bed of their hotel room. They came back two hours ago. Then they freshen up and had dinner. Now, they were going to sleep.

Zhan was about to turn off the light but Yibo stopped him. Zhan stared at him with a questioning look.

"I am scared gege. Don't turn off the light." Yibo said.

"But I am here, Bobo." Zhan said. He knew that Yibo was afraid of darkness and always sleep with lights on. But whenever Zhan was with him, he would turn off the lights.

"I am still scared. Wherever I close my eyes the blood on my clothes appeared in front of my eyes. I am scared and can't sleep. Sorry, you have to bear with me." Yibo said and buried his face on Zhan's chest. He was feeling guilty as he knew that Zhan couldn't sleep with lights on.

Zhan knew that Yibo was feeling guilty. He didn't blame Yibo for anything. He knew that this incident would leave a great impact on Yibo.

"It's okay. Don't need to be sorry." Zhan said as he hugged Yibo and kissed his head.

Zhan and Yibo stayed in each other's embrace in silence as both of them couldn't sleep. Then Zhan decided to break the silence.

"Bobo!" Zhan called and Yibo hummed in response.

"What do want to do after you become successful?" Zhan asked to distract Yibo's mind so that Yibo could sleep.

"I don't think I will be successful." Yibo said as he stared at Zhan who frowned.

"Who said Bobo wouldn't be successful? My Yibo would be very successful." Zhan said.

"Do you think so?" Yibo asked curiously and Zhan nodded his head.

"So tell me what you want to do after you become successful?" Zhan asked.

"I want to earn a lot of money and save them." Yibo said.

"Why?" Zhan asked curiously.

"Because I want to build a big estate like Xiao Estate where everything will be in the estate so that we wouldn't have to go anywhere. I will stay there with you. It would be our home." Yibo said with a smile.

"Our home?" Zhan asked while raising his eyebrow and Yibo nodded his head.

"Mn, our home. You will move in with me, right? Or you want to stay in Xiao Estate?" Yibo asked curiously.

"Of course, I will move in with you." Zhan said and kissed Yibo's forehead.

Zhan knew why Yibo wanted to build their own home. Yibo wasn't comfortable in Xiao Estate. Although the Xiao family treated him well but whenever some guests came and if Yibo happened to present there, they would introduce Yibo as their long distance relative and if the guests were their relatives then they would introduce Yibo as a friend's son. Both Zhan and Yibo didn't like it but they couldn't say anything against it as they knew that if outsiders knew about their true relationship then both of their careers would be ruined.

Zhan wanted to move out with Yibo but Yibo didn't agree because Yibo was still living with his group members and always had to travel from South Korea to China. If they moved out then Zhan had to stay alone at their home. And if Zhan stayed alone, Yibo knew that Zhan would neglect his health and skip his meals. Yibo was well aware of it as he lived with Zhan in UK and knew what Zhan could do.

"Where do you want to build your estate?" Zhan asked while massaging Yibo's head.

"Not my estate. It would be our home. Both of us would contribute in it and make it." Yibo said and Zhan nodded his head.