Chapter - 22

After two years

Wang Yibo entered inside Xiao Estate happily and was about to announce his presence but stopped when he heard Xiao Li, Xiao Lu and Xiao Cheng's fiancee Meng Ziyi were talking about him and Xiao Zhan among themselves.

"I heard Xiao ge is very possessive. Then how come he let Yibo acting. I mean, almost in Yibo's every drama, Yibo has kiss scenes." Ziyi said.

"Well, Zhan had married Yibo in a young age. People's feeling change with time. Maybe Zhan's feelings for Yibo changed." Li said.

"That's right. When Yibo first came here, Zhan didn't let anyone touch him or talk to him. He was very possessive but with time they became distance from each other." Lu said.

"I think Xiao ge is just carrying his marriage with Yibo as a responsibility. I don't see much love between them. They don't even stay a week together in a month." Ziyi said.

"I will talk to Zhan. If he doesn't want to stay with Yibo then he doesn't have to. I will make them divorce so that they can find their own happiness." Li said.

Yibo who was standing at the door, heard everything. His heart broke when he heard the word divorce. He and Zhan legally married in Italy after one month of his 18th birthday. He never thought of divorcing Zhan. He never imagined a life without Zhan.

"It will be good. We can introduce my cousin, Gu Yun to Xiao ge. Lin Ming likes Xiao ge very much. He is a successful businessman. They would make a great couple." Ziyi said.

"We will think about it later. First let me know about their current relationship." Li said Lu nodded his head in agreement.

Yibo couldn't tolerate his in-laws talk anymore as their were breaking his heart. So, he decided to announce his presence.

"I am home." Yibo shouted and the other three turned to him.

"When did you come, Yibo?" Lu asked.

"Just now, jiejie." Yibo said and forced a smile.

"Did Zhan ge already arrive?" Yibo asked.

"No, Zhan didn't come back yet." Li said.

"Oh, then I am going upstairs. Don't call me for dinner. I have dinner outside." Yibo said and hurriedly went upstairs.

Yibo entered his and Zhan's bedroom and threw himself on the bed. Then he started to cry his heart out. He was very sad as he somewhat believed that whatever his in-laws were talking were right.

_____________________________________

It's midnight when Zhan entered his and Yibo's bedroom. He was slightly drunk.

"You are back now?" Yibo asked as soon as Zhan entered the room. He was waiting for Zhan.

"Why are you still awake?" Zhan asked as he locked the door. He removed his overcoat and threw it on the bed.

"Why are you late? Did you go to a party? You seem drunk." Yibo asked as he took Zhan's overcoat.

"Since when you start asking about these things?" Zhan asked as he removed his tie, shoes and stocks.

Yibo didn't answer. He frowned when he noticed different types of women and men perfume on Zhan's clothes.

"Where were you, Zhan ge? Who were with you? Why you clothes are filled with other's perfume?" Yibo asked.

"I went to a club for a business deal. Maybe the perfume came from the clingy dancers." Zhan said casually and was about to go inside the bathroom but Yibo stopped him.