Chapter - 24

Xiao Zhan entered inside his bedroom and found that Wang Yibo just removed his t-shirt. He approached Yibo and hugged him from behind.

"I am sorry, baby." Zhan said as he buried his face on Yibo's neck and Yibo sighed.

Yibo turned around to face Zhan and wrapped his hands around Zhan's neck while Zhan wrapped his hands around Yibo's waist.

"Why are you saying sorry, Zhan ge. You did nothing wrong." Yibo said.

"Then why are you sulking with me?" Zhan asked while pouting.

"Because you were talking with Meng Ziyi's cousin." Yibo said and looked away.

"What's wrong with talking to Mr. Gu. We are just talking about business." Zhan said while frowning and Yibo glared at Zhan.

"Have you already forgotten?" Yibo asked while frowning.

"What?" Zhan asked as he was confused.

"Meng Ziyi is trying to set you up with his cousin. How can you forget it?" Yibo asked.

"Oh, that's the matter." Zhan said and Yibo huffed.

"Yibo, you know that I only love you. No one can steal me away from you. Just trust me." Zhan said while caressing Yibo's cheek.

"But Mr. Gu is tall and handsome. Well not tall like me, but still he is tall. He is rich and a successful businessman. You are also very rich and successful businessman. You two would...." Yibo stopped talking when he felt Zhan's face turned cold and his hands tighten around him.

"Zhan ge, what wrong?" Yibo asked nervously as he knew that something was wrong.

"How dare you praise another man in front of me?" Zhan asked coldly and Yibo gulped.

"I... I... I wasn't praising anyone. I was just... just..." Yibo shuttered as he didn't know what to say.

"Just what, Bobo?" Zhan asked in a low voice and Yibo again gulped.

"Bobo became bad. He needs punishment." Zhan said and captured Yibo's lips.

Zhan started to kiss Yibo passionately and Yibo returned the kiss with same passion. Zhan picked Yibo up on his arm and Yibo wrapped his hands around Zhan's neck and legs around Zhan's neck. Zhan walked inside the bathroom while carrying Yibo without even breaking the kiss.

_____________________________________

Zhan was on a couch in the walk-in closet of his room while Yibo was getting ready in front of him.

"Yibo, can you please choose something casual?" Zhan said annoying to Yibo who was busy chosing an outfit.

"No, Zhan ge. I have to look handsome." Yibo said while trying a shirt.

"You always look handsome. Just choose something casual." Zhan said as he didn't want that Li Min who had crush on Yibo to stare at Yibo for too long.

"No, I won't. Everyone has dressed formally. So, I have to dress formally. You also dress formally or you will be out of place." Yibo said and Zhan rolled his eyes.

"I don't care." Zhan said as he started to choose an outfit for Yibo who was taking too long to choose an outfit.

"I don't understand why are you attending the dinner?" Zhan asked while he looked through Yibo's clothes.

"I have already created a scene there and got on the bad side of mom. Now, if we don't attend the dinner then mom would be more mad at me." Yibo said and sighed.