Chapter - 19

At UNIQ Apartment

Wang Yibo was staring at himself on the mirror while posing different styles. Cho Seung-youn was staring at him confusedly as Yibo was checking himself out for more than half a hour.

"Yibo-Ah, why are you checking yourself?" Youn asked.

"Am I not handsome?" Yibo asked ignoring Youn's question.

"Of course, you are handsome, cute and adorable." Youn said.

"Then why Zhan ge doesn't touch me?" Yibo asked while pouting.

"What do you mean?" Youn asked as he was confused.

Yibo sighed and explained his situation to Youn. He also told Youn about Zhan and his conversation.

"Xiao ge is right, Yibo. Just wait patiently." Youn said while tapping Yibo's shoulder and Yibo pouted.

_____________________________________

In Sean Empire

Xiao Zhan was sitting in his cabin when Yu Bin came to him with his schedule and started to read it.

"Clear my schedule for the next week. I am going to Thailand for Yibo's concert. Make necessary arrangements." Zhan said after Bin completed reading Zhan's schedule.

"Okay, then should I arrange the important meetings within this week?" Bin asked.

"You can do that. Just don't disturb me next week." Zhan said.

"Okay, boss." Bin said.

"What is happening in the ministry of the information and technology? Is anyone looking for me?" Zhan asked as he was the information and technology minister.

"No, everything is under control." Bin said and Zhan nodded his head.

"What about our mafia gang? Did the gold arrive yet?" Zhan asked and Bin nodded his head.

"The gold arrived Las night. Wang Haoxuan took care of everything." Bin said and Zhan nodded his head.

"That's good. Let's visit the headquarter in the evening." Zhan said and Bin nodded his head.

"I will make necessary arrangements." Bin said.

"You can go now." Zhan said and Bin nodded his head before leaving the cabin.

_____________________________________

In Xiao Estate

Zhan was sitting on the bed while leaning on the headboard of the bed. Yibo was sitting in between Zhan's legs while leaning on Zhan's bare chest as he wasn't wearing anything on top as he was used to sleep topless.

Yibo was wearing Zhan's white shirt which was long enough to reached his thigh and a short.

Zhan hugged Yibo tightly and kept his head on the crock of Yibo's neck. He pulled Yibo's start down and started to kiss softly.

"Ah, gege stop it." Yibo said and Zhan stopped kissing.

"Why?" Zhan asked while frowning.

"You will make me hard and then wouldn't take responsibility." Yibo said while pouting and Zhan chuckled.

"Don't worry, I will give you a blowjob later." Zhan said and started kissing Yibo's neck again.

Hearing Zhan's words, Yibo became excited. He was tempted to take the offer but he controlled himself. He wasn't going to fall in Zhan's trap. Zhan didn't fulfill his wish and made him suffer. Now, he would make Zhan suffer. He would see how long could Zhan control himself.