Chapter - 10

Xiao Zhan was applying ointment on Wang Yibo's marks when Liu Haikuan informed him that Yibo's parents were here.

"Take them here." Zhan said and Kuan left the room.

"Does it hurt?" Zhan asked while blowing the marks.

"It still hurts but not like before." Yibo said and before Zhan could say something Yibo's parents entered inside the room.

"Bobo, my baby." Wang Yubi said and ran to Yibo.

"Ma...." Yibo said and hugged Yubi tightly.

"Yibo, are you okay?" Wang Yang asked and Yibo nodded his head.

"Pa..." Yibo said and hugged his father too. Then they broke the hug.

"I heard what happened in the temple. Thank you Zhan to save my son." Yubi said and Zhan smiled.

"It was my duty to protect my lover." Zhan said and Yibo blushed.

"I know that you agree to marry Yibo. I guess it was just for the situation." Yubi said.

"Not at all. I really want to marry Yibo." Zhan said.

"But this wedding is not necessary. Now we are here to protect Yibo." Yang said and Zhan's face turned cold.

"Let's go home, Yibo." Yang said.

"No, Yibo won't go anywhere. I won't let him go to that house." Zhan said coldly.

"Zhan, we know that you are worried but now we are here to protect Yibo." Yubi said and Zhan clenched his fist tightly.

"Yibo is my fiance. He will be my husband in a few hours. I don't want him to leave me." Zhan said while gritting his teeth.

Yibo noticed that Zhan's aura had changed. He was having a bad feeling. So, he decided to interfere.

"Zhan ge, I want to talk to my parents in private. Can you leave for a while?" Yibo asked and Zhan turned to him.

"Please Zhan ge." Yibo said while showing his puppy eyes and Zhan couldn't say no to those cute puppy eyes. So, he just nodded his head and left the room.

After Zhan left the room, Yibo turned to his parents who were sitting beside him. He took both of their hands in his hands and smiled at his parents.

"Pa, ma, I want to marry Zhan ge." Yibo said making his parents surprised.

"Yibo, you don't have to." Yang said.

"I know but I want to." Yibo said.

"But Yibo, we don't want about Zhan well. How can we agree for this marriage?" Yubi asked.

"I know but I trust Zhan ge. He will never hurt me. He will always protect me." Yibo said.

"But....." Yang was about to say something but Yibo interrupted him.

"Pa, ma, please trust me. Trust my judgement. Let me marry Zhan ge. Because of him, I am sitting in front of you. If he wasn't there I am afraid you would be seeing me half dead." Yibo said.

"Don't say this curse words." Yubi said and hugged Yibo tightly.

"But it's the truth ma." Yibo said and broke the hug.

"Fortunately, today Zhan ge saved me. But what about next time? You won't be always with me to protect me and I am sure uncle will try to force me to marry again. This time they said that I was possed by an evil spirit. Next time they would say I am crazy and send me to the mental hospital." Yibo said.