Chapter - 03

It's evening when car entered inside a village. Xiao Zhan and his friends were looking out of the car through the window as they were amused by the village. They felt like they entered in ancient era.

Everything about the village indicated that this village was running slow with times. Every house and shops were made of wood like in the ancient drama. People were wearing dresses in 1970s.

"Wow, it really looks like an ancient city." Zhan said and Liu Haikuan who was driving the car chuckled.

"Well, not only that. Here villagers belive in ancient culture." Kuan said.

"Is that so?" Asked Zhu Zanjin who also came with them and Kuan nodded his head.

Soon the car stopped in front of Kuan's house which was the only house of the village made by cement and had some modern facilities.

"Your house is different from others." Wang Jili said as they came out of the car.

"Yeah, it has morden facilities but not like in cities." Kuan said.

"I just need electricity." Zhan said.

"I need WiFi." Yu Bin said.

"We have electricity but we don't have WiFi here. You can buy data on your phone to use internet." Kuan said.

"Hey guys, I can't find network here." Li Bowen said as he was checking his phone.

"Well, it's another problem." Kuan said.

"Damn. Why are we here anyway?" Bowen asked as he was frustrated.

"It's a perfect place for me. If anyone of you have any problem with this place then go back." Zhan said and the others kept quiet.

"Let's get inside, Kuan." Zanjin said and Kuan nodded his head.

Kuan unlocked the door and went inside the house with others. He turned on the lights then turned to others who were busy looking around the house.

"It's very clean." Zhan said and the others nodded their heads in agreement.

"I asked someone to clean the house." Kuan said.

"Where are the rooms? I want to get fresh then sleep." Jili said.

"You have to share your rooms as we are short of rooms." Kuan said while starching his neck awkwardly.

"I can't." Zhan said and before anyone could say something he left to chose a room.

Zhan found a room with a balcony and decided to stay in that room. But Bin and Jili wanted to stay in that room too. So, they started fighting over the room.

"Zhan, we can share it, right?" Jili asked while pouting.

"Yeah, we have just two rooms in this house. We can share it." Bin said.

"I don't want to. Take this room. I will sleep in the living room." Zhan said and left from there.

Zhan wasn't use to share his room with anyone. Besides, we came here to have some time for himself. If he shared a room with his friends then his friends would try to invade his privacy.

"Hey, Zhan, don't you like any room?" Kuan asked.

"I did but Jili and Bin want it too. That's why I left the room." Zhan said with a polite smie.