Forty-Six

Tzuyu's POV

Days after our amusement park date with Mina, memories of the Ferris wheel ride continue to occupy my thoughts. It's difficult not to dwell on the fact that she has already rejected my feelings twice. Yet, I can't blame her for her decision. She's been through a lot, I should understand.

As I reflected on our time together, I couldn't shake the twinge of disappointment that lingered in my heart. But amidst that feeling, there was also a sense of understanding and compassion for Mina. She had her reasons, and her own battles to face, and I vowed to stand by her side through it all. I knew that pushing Mina into something she wasn't ready for would only cause more harm than good. Despite the ache of unspoken words, I knew that our bond was stronger than any moment of uncertainty. So, with a hopeful smile and a determination to support her, I carried on, cherishing every moment we shared and holding onto the belief that love would find its way in its own time.

I found myself wandering into Rose's bar, hoping that the familiarity of the place and the numbing effect of alcohol would offer some clarity to my troubled mind.

As I settled onto a table the waiter approached me. "What's your poison, Tzuyu?"

I smiled. "Mojito for now, Mike," I said to the long-time waiter of Rose and Jisoo.

"Coming right up. And I'll call the bosses for you." Mike said. I simply nodded.

As I waited for my drink, I glanced around the bar, the low murmur of conversations mixed with the clinking of glasses created a soothing background noise. Despite the comfort of the surroundings, my mind continued to wrestle with thoughts of Mina and our complicated relationship, or if you can even call it a "relationship".

Moments later, Mike returned with my mojito, placing it in front of me with a reassuring smile. "Here you go, Tzuyu. Let me know if you need anything else."

"Thanks, Mike," I replied, offering him a grateful nod before taking a sip of the refreshing cocktail. The cool mint and lime provided a welcome distraction.

"Yow, yow, yow. What on earth is Yoda doing here on a business day?" Rose exclaimed, her voice filled with surprise and amusement.

"Let me guess, you miss us so much, right?" Jisoo said, grinning widely.

I chuckled at their teasing. "You caught me," I replied, taking a sip of my drink. "Actually, I just needed someplace familiar to clear my head."

Rose raised an eyebrow. "Trouble in paradise?"

I hesitated for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, something like that."

Rose leaned in closer, concern evident in her eyes. "You know you can talk to us, right? What's going on?"

I sighed, feeling the weight of my emotions pressing down on me. "It's Mina. I told her how I feel, twice now, but she's not ready for it. And I don't know what to do."

Jisoo frowned sympathetically. "That's tough, Tzuyu. But you can't force someone to feel the same way you do."

"I know, I know," I said, running a hand through my hair in frustration. "But it's hard, you know? Especially when I care about her so much."

Rose nodded understandingly. "Take it easy, Tzuyu. These things take time. In the meantime, have a drink, and let's distract you for a bit."

I managed a small smile, grateful for their support. "Thanks, guys. I appreciate it."

Rose leaned in more, her eyes gleaming mischievously. "Alright, enough of the sappy talk. Let's lighten the mood! Did you hear about the guy who swallowed some food coloring? He ended up in the hospital because he felt a little dye inside!"