Thirty-Two

Tzuyu's POV

Tzuyu couldn't help but feel a sense of happiness and gratitude. Despite the initial awkwardness of Sana's presence, the evening had turned out to be a memorable and enjoyable one. Tzuyu's heart skipped a beat as she realized Sana was walking beside her along the shoreline. The moonlight cast a soft, ethereal glow on Sana's features, making her look even more enchanting.

Sana glanced at Tzuyu, and her eyes sparkled with a warmth and familiarity that brought a smile to Tzuyu's face. It was as if their past shared moments were rekindled in that simple glance.

"Having a good time, Tzu?" Sana asked softly, her voice carrying the same gentle tone that Tzuyu remembered.

Tzuyu nodded, her heart feeling lighter than it had in days. "Yeah, Sana. Tonight has been nice."

Sana bumped her shoulder playfully against Tzuyu's. "I'm glad to hear that. I missed you, you know."

Tzuyu's heart swelled with a mixture of emotions. She missed Sana too, more than she had realized but was hesitant to say the word and she just smiled.

 Sana noticed Tzuyu's hesitation and understood the complexity of their situation. She didn't press further but continued to walk beside Tzuyu in comfortable silence. Sometimes, words weren't needed to convey feelings, and the gentle breeze, the sound of the ocean, and their shared presence spoke volumes.

As they strolled along the shoreline, their fingers brushed against each other occasionally, sending subtle but meaningful signals of their connection. It was a moment of quiet reconciliation, and for now, that was enough for both of them.

Exhausted but content from their evening adventure, the girls returned to their hotel room and flopped down on the sofa. Laughter and conversations filled the air as they reminisced about the fun they'd had.

"What a day, huh? We a lot tonight." Dahyun said.

Chae chuckled and nodded in agreement. "We sure did!"

"Can we call it a night? I'm so tired. My leg hurts" Momo said massaging her legs. 

Dahyun nodded sympathetically. "Of course, Love. You've had a long day, and we've got plenty of time to explore Boracay in the coming days."

Chae yawned, feeling the fatigue from the eventful day. "I think it's a good idea. I'm pretty tired as well."

Momo smiled. "Alright, let's all get some rest. We have more adventures awaiting us in Boracay, and we want to be well-rested for them. How about you, Tzu? Sana?"

Tzuyu glanced at Sana and then nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I could use some rest too. I want to be ready for tomorrow."

Sana chimed in, "I agree. Rest sounds good."

"Goodnight, Lovers," Chae said as they exchanged hugs with Momo and Dahyun. "Tzu, Sana-unnie, can I use the bathroom first?" She added.

"Of course. Take your time," Tzuyu replied with a smile.

Sana nodded in agreement, "We'll be here when you're done." and she hugged Chae.

Tzuyu and Sana also hugged Dahyun and Momo and watched them as left for their room. Once they were alone in their own space, Tzuyu turned to Sana and smiled.

Sana returned Tzuyu's smile, her eyes filled with warmth. "I didn't expect to see you again so soon, but I'm glad I did."

Tzuyu nodded, her smile growing. "I'm glad too, Sana. It's been nice catching up and spending time with everyone. Would you like some tea?" and proceeds to the kitchenette.