Eight

Tzuyu POV

Sana is packing her luggage. She is flying out tomorrow and be back perhaps in two weeks or more. I deep sighed. It's making me sad thinking she will be out that long.

"Stop pouting, Tzu. It's hard to resist not kissing you and I still need to do things." Sana said as she sat on my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck, and pecked my lips.

"You're leaving me again," I said in a down tone, wrapping my arms around her waist as I squeezed my head on her neck. She always smells good. We stayed in that position for a while.

"We can always message or video chat each other if we are not busy so you will not notice it back already," Sana said.

"But that's not enough," I said whining. Sana giggled.

"I will come home as soon as possible," Sana said and kissed my temple.

"Let me finish this first so we can cuddle," Sana said. I look at her smiling and nod. Then Sana proceeds to do her things.

We are now lying on the bed and Sana is on my chest. She's tracing my abs using her fingertip under my shirt. It tickles me but at the same time, it's relaxing. And I'm caressing her back, staring at the ceiling. "Love?" Sana said.

"Hmm?" I just hum.

"Do you love me?" She asked.

"Of course. So much!" I said and kissed her head.

"Why do you love me?" She asked again.

"Because I still can't figure it out if you're a squirrel or a Shiba Inu but both are cute though," I said and laughed. She groaned and slapped my tummy.

"Ouch! I'm kidding." I said while still laughing. She sat on our bed comfortably and faced me.

"I'm serious, Tzu. Why do you love me? I wanna hear it." She said.  I sat straight on our bed too to level her hold her hand and look into her eyes.

"Because you make me happy, you inspire me to do better and be better, you make an effort to get to know my family and friends because you know how much they mean to me. Because..... you are Minatozaki Sana." I said without breaking eye contact. I saw a tear fall on her face and she wiped it. I caress her face. "Why are you crying?" I asked. She giggled.

"Sorry. I just felt how much you love me. I'm touched. I didn't imagine I could be so special to someone. And I love you so much too." She said smiling then she sat on my lap, laid her head on my shoulder, and hugged me tight.

"What if I can't make you happy anymore, will you still love me?" She asked. I sighed.

"Love, as long as we are together, whatever season we will face I will stick to you," I answered.

"Please don't let me go, Tzu. I love you." She said sniffing. I rubbed her back. I know she's crying again. Oh, this girl.

"I will never do that to you even if you feel tired and get rid of me I will still be crawling back to you. But if one day, you will say that you don't love me anymore, maybe that's the time I will let you go. Your happiness is my happiness. Always remember that, Sana." I said and got my eyes teary at the thought that she didn't love me anymore it broke my heart.

"I will forever love you, Tzu. No matter what will happen." Sana said and caressed my face and kissed me on my forehead for quite a while.

"Let's sleep? You'll have a long flight tomorrow and I wanted you well rested." I said smiling And she nodded. Then we lay hugging each other.

"Good night, Tzu. Dream of me." Sana said and kissed my neck.

"Good night, love," I said

I woke up earlier than Sana so that I could make breakfast for us. As I was about to get out of bed. Sana groaned and pulled me closer to her in a tight grip not letting me go and lay on top of me. "Good morning, Sana. I'll just cook breakfast so that we can eat before we go." I said.

"But I want you for breakfast." She said and I started feeling kisses on my neck.

"Ahhh." I moaned. This girl made my hormones wild. As I pulled her closer. Then she takes off all our clothes in the fastest way she can and we are now both naked under the sheet. She kissed my mouth unlike the first time when she was gentle, now she's aggressive like a hungry predator. I love her duality.

"Let me fuck you like a side chick." She said with her eyes burning with lust. She's firing hot. I'm so aroused.

"Just fuck me with all your might," I said and she started grabbing my ass and slapping it.

"Ohh shit!" I said.

"Dirty talk with me." She said smirking and biting my nipple.

"What the fuck. Yes!" I said. I arch my waist. As she sucks and bites both my nipples. Then she goes down to my abs. She licks and sucks all of them. "Ahhh!" I moaned as it tickled me. She went back in my mouth and we kissed like there was no tomorrow. I'm so turned on right now.

"Fuck me," I said as her hand travel down to my core. "Ahh." I moaned

"You're dripping wet, love." She said smiling.

"Fuck me, baby," I said again.

"Not yet." She answered, I groaned. As her finger rubbed my clit.

"What the fuck! Just kill me already." I said as I grabbed my hair. I think I might go crazy with all this sensation I'm feeling. "Sana, fuck me. I beg you" I said and she smirked.

"On your back." She said.

"Wha-what?" I said. I'm confused.

"Turn around." She said and now I'm face down. She started kissing me again on my nape and sucking it. Leaving few marks. Her one hand was on my pussy and the other hand was on my mound.

"Ahhh! Oh my God!" I moaned. She knows what she's doing. Her tongue went down on my back leaving kisses but as she reached my ass she make me kneel while my upper body was still glued to the covers then she spread my legs. I swear this is the most awkward and embarrassing position I've ever been in my whole life. She started kissing my ass while rubbing my clit. "Ahhh. Shit! Oh my gosh!" I utter.

"You're so sexy!" She said and spank my ass.

"Ahhh!" I moaned in pain and pleasure. Then she licks and sucks my butthole. "What the fuck, Sana! That feels good. Ahhh! Yes!" I moaned. Then she goes down a little bit and now her tongue is going in and out my hole. "Bitch! Ahhhhhh. Fuck me, Sana I can't hold it any longer. Ahhh." I said. Sana changes her position. She's now under my pussy kissing it torridly and sucking my clit while her two fingers go in and out of me. "Oh yes! Fuck! You're so good. Sana, fuck me more!" I said. "Faster you motherfucker! Im cumming! Ahhh. Baby! Oh my gosh, baby, I'm cumming. Ohhhh. Shit! Ahhhhh!" I said as I released my fluid. OH MY GOSH!

Sana went up to kiss me and she made me lay on top of her. I'm still catching my breath.

"So, breakfast?" She asked me smiling.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I still have the energy to make you one," I said panting.

"Really? I will make for us then." She said getting up from the bed but I grabbed her and went to the shower.

"After I finish you," I said and kissed her again as my hand traveled around her body. I carry her and make her sit on the counter and spread her legs.

"Ahhh. You bad girl" she moaned as I pleasure her with my kisses. Im sucking and licking her both breasts. She grabs my hair and tilts her head backward.  "Oh my! Tzuyu-ah." She said. I travel down to her pussy and start kissing it. I put her feet on the countertop and spread them more. I suck her clit and push my finger inside her. "More Tzuyu-ah." She said and I obeyed putting another one inside her. "Ahh! Faster Tzu" she said and I did. She takes my other hand to her mouth and sucks my fingers. "Ohhh. Im cumming, tzu. Yes! There! Ahhhh! Faster baby. Fuck! I'm cumming baby! Oh my gosh. Baby! Ahhhh. Ahhhh." She released. I went up to hug her. I can feel her heart beating so fast. "I love you, tzu." She said.

"I love you too baby," I said and we proceeded to shower.