Seven

Sana's POV

We're now in our location where we will have the photoshoot. I'm now in our tent with my Tzuyu and make-up artists doing all the finishing touches. "Tzuyu-ah, over here!" Momo shouts holding 2 coffees outside the tent.

"Have a coffee with me first while waiting for Sana's turn. I just finished mine." Momo added. And walks to the table under the tree. Tzuyu didn't say anything but she looked at me like asking for permission. I just smiled and nodded at her.

"I will just be with Momo unnie. Call me if you need anything." Tzuyu said and kissed my forehead. I nod and smile at her. Then she left the tent. I just can't take my eyes off her. They are now both laughing about God knows what are they talking about and sipping their coffees. I'm just feeling happy that Tzuyu is with me. 

"Looks like someone is in love". My make-up artist said smirking.

"Oh. You don't know how much I'm head over heels for that woman," I said, still, a smile plastered on my face.

"Must be something huh? Because I haven't seen you smiling so brightly like that until now." She added.

"I love her with all my heart," I said looking at Tzuyu.

"Geez! I didn't know you could be so cheesy like that." She said acting like she was disgusted and we both laughed.

"Sana, it's your turn." One of the staff called me.

"I'm coming," I answered. As I was standing on the platform. I saw Tzuyu and Momo coming closer to watch me. Then I saw Tzuyu make a flying kiss to me, of course, I caught it and put it on my lips. I saw Momo roll her eyes. She's funny. I said in my thoughts.

"Are you ready, Sana-SSI?" I heard the photographer say.

"I am," I answered and smiled at him.

After a few flashes, I saw Tzuyu and Momo get company. "Who are they?" I asked myself. I looked at their side again and I saw Tzuyu shake her hand to both girls. It's Jennie and Lisa. Our co-models. And I focus back on the camera. A few minutes passed I was distracted as I heard Jennie laughing. I looked at them and I saw Jennie linking her hands to my Tzuyu's arm. "That bitch! Hands off!" I coursed in my mind. I glared at them but nobody saw it because they were busy talking and laughing. "Tzuyu-ah... You said you will only look at me but seems you're enjoying there without me." I said in my mind again.

"Eyes on the camera, Sana." I heard the photographer say. Oh, shoot! I forgot I'm still working.

"Sorry." I apologized. I composed myself back on the shoot. I did my best pose so I can finish this and take that bitch hands off my Tzuyu.

"Good job, Sana. You're done." The photographer said.

I'm walking towards the four ladies who can't stop giggling. The nerve of this bitch. Who gave her the right to pinch my Tzuyu's cheek!? And you Tzu! You cheater liking it huh? Fuck! I can't take this anymore. I walked faster. As I reached them I took the arms of my Tzuyu which Jennie's holding, I stood between them put Tzuyu's arm on my shoulder, and intertwined our fingers.

"So, what's up?" I said and I looked at their shocked faces at what I did.

"What a bitch!" Momo mouthed at me smiling. I just rolled my eyes.

"You're done, love?" Tzuyu asked.

"You will not ask me that if you just watched me," I said in a bitchy tone. Well, I don't give a fuck. I'm so jealous right now.

"Oh, I'm sorry. We're just talking about modeling and they are just encouraging me to do it." Tzuyu said.

"Oh yeah? How about NO?" I said looking at Jennie with my poker face. She smiled.

"Well, not now," Jennie said looking at me. "As what you've said you still need to do something else, Tzu" she continued and diverted her eyes to Tzuyu smiling.

"I'm hungry. Let's go Tzuyu-ah. We will go ahead, girls. See you around" Momo said she maybe felt the tension between me and Jennie.

"Goodbye. Nice meeting you two." Tzuyu said to the two girls and waved her hand while still holding me on the other.  But this fucking Jennie bitch Kim grabbed my Tzuyu's hand and tiptoed to reach my Tzuyu's cheek.

"Ohh," Tzuyu uttered.

"Goodbye Tzuyu. I will see you again." Bitch said. Seriously in front of me? I glared at her. I pull Tzuyu dragging her outside and stomping before I could kill someone.

We are now inside Tzuyu's car with Momo. And I'm still sulking. Pouting and crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry, love. I didn't know she would do that." Tzuyu said while brushing my hair away from my face.

"Why did you let her touch you?!" I said.

"Wha-what?" Tzuyu stuttered.

"She had been holding you for a long time until I broke it away!" I said not looking at her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mind. I'll be more cautious next time not to make you mad." Tzuyu said and kissed my cheek. God! I can't stay mad at this sweet Yoda.

"Okay. I forgive you." I said still looking in front. She hugged me tight and kissed me again.

"I love you," Tzuyu whispered.

We heard Momo laughing. "Never in my life saw a jealous squirrel until today. It's so adorable." Momo said while still laughing I glared at her she made a peace sign and a cute face. I heard Tzu giggling and I glared at her too. She pecks my lips.

"Adorable it is," Tzuyu said smiling at me.

"Gosh! You two are annoying!" I said crossing my arms. I heard them laugh.

"Where are we going now?" Tzuyu ask.

"Let's go anywhere by the beach, let's enjoy the view and chill before going back to the city," Momo said. Tzuyu looks at me.

"Okay," I said. "I know a place. Let me call them." Tzuyu said and started driving.

We arrived at a villa.  A Spacious and beautiful villa you could imagine.

"Wow! This looks expensive." Momo said.

"Where are we, love?" I asked Tzuyu.

"We are in our rest house." She said it's normal to own something extravagant like this. Like it's nothing.

"Let's go?" Tzuyu said as she turned off the engine. As we walked inside the house my jaw dropped as I wandered my eyes where we were in. So as Momo. Tzuyu is hella rich.

"Love, unnie, let's go. Everything is ready by the beach." Tzuyu said and grabbed our both hands dragging us outside the back door.

"Oh my gosh! It's so beautiful." Momo said.

"Yes, I can live here," I said. Still in awe.

"Really? Because you can." Tzuyu said and back hugged me, swaying our bodies through the sound of little waves and looking at the horizon.

"We just arrived on time. The sun starts setting." Tzuyu said.

"It's so beautiful." All I can utter while appreciating the view and feeling loved by the person behind me.

"Yes. So beautiful." Tzuyu said looking at my side profile and smiling. I looked at her on my shoulder and stared at her for a while. God! I'm so in love with this woman." I said in my mind and claimed her lips.

"Can you two stop!? I know you two are in love but please respect all the singles here!" Momo shouted and we just laughed at her.

"Only you are single, unnie," Tzuyu answered laughing.

"Just wait, tzu! Just wait!" Momo said and proceeded to the table with food and drinks.

"Oh. So you're seeing someone we know?" Tzuyu asked making her brows go up and down.

"I hope that is not jokbal," I said and Tzuyu laughed. Momo glared at me while munching her BBQs. I and Tzuyu started eating too while enjoying the view. I'm so happy and contented. I thank God for Tzuyu.