Four

Tzuyu's POV

We are now getting ready for dinner and we also messaged Momo unnie where we will pick her up. We just wear casual. I stare at my girlfriend just wearing denim pants, a shirt, and vans, and still can walk on a runway. I'm in awe. My queen is out of the world gorgeous. I back hugged her while she was putting lipstick on. Looking in the mirror. "You never disappoint to take my breath away. You're so beautiful." I said. She turns around to face me. And tangled her arms around my nape.

"And so are you. You don't know how I wanted to put you inside my pocket when we're outside. You're an attention stealer. Everybody is drooling at you. And I don't like it. I only want you for myself." She said pouting.

"My love, I think what's important is I'm only looking at you," I said and I kissed her passionately until we were out of breath.

"Love?" She said while still in the same position.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Can we ditch them tonight and just cuddle?" She said in a seductive voice. Fuck!

"My love, as much that offer is so good and tempting. Sorry, but we can't. You know that's is forbidden me to do. They'll haunt me down." I said. She giggled.

"Yeah. I know. We can cuddle later." She said and winked. I stared at her beautiful face.

"I may did something heroic in my past life to deserve someone like you," I said and smiled at her. She softly punches my arm while giggling.

"Sweet talker. I love you." She said and kissed me.

"I love you more. Let's go?" I asked. She just nods.

We're outside Sana's house to pick up Momo unnie. We were shocked when we saw her. "Oh my gosh! We forgot to tell her to wear casually." Sana said. Then she got out of the car. When Momo unnie saw her, her face is shocked as ours.

"I guess I'm too overdressed for this dinner meeting, aren't I?" She asked Sana. She's wearing a long dazzling gown that suits her well-curved and toned body, her abs are kinda exposed, and having a high slit that shows her slender legs. Walking so slowly closer to us.  Gosh! She's sexy! Well, I'm not checking her out. I just know how to appreciate beauty. In my defense. I didn't know Sana was already looking at me from the window.

"Hey, Yoda!" I startled Sana.

"Ye-yes?." She took a deep breath and glared at me.

"Eyes on me!" She said with her poker face I just nod then she faced Momo unnie. Whew! That was scary.

They argued a little about whether Momo Unnie's gonna change into comfortable clothes but unnie said it would take time and we were kind of late now so they settled in that dazzling gown and got in the car.

"Nice ride, Tzuyu-ah." Momo unnie said as she wandered her eyes inside my latest sports car.

"Thank you, unnie," I said. "You should give me a tour around sometimes." Momo unnie said smiling.

"Sure! Just send me a message." I said to her.

"Tsssssss!!" That's my squirrel you're hearing. I just smiled and intertwined our hands.

"Sana is really lucky to have an understanding and a trophy girlfriend." Momo unnie said.

"Excuse me?!! I never thought of her as a trophy! I even wanted her in my pocket so that nobody could see and drool over and take her away from me!" Sana said angrily. Momo unnie laughed at her.

"I can smell possessiveness. Can you too, Tzuyu-ah?" Momo unnie asked while still laughing.

"Ani. Nobody's taking me away from you, my love. Even in the future and you don't want me anymore I'll still be wanting you." I said and kissed her hand.