Chapter 18, secret society

"YOU FRAMED ME!"

"YOU FRAMED ME!"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

"SARAH..." Sarah heard a voice of Wednesday as she was in the cage. She looked awful. She rolls her eyes to hear Wednesday's voice. "I am not sure how much time we have. Thing distracted the guards and is looping the cameras." Wednesday said.

"What are you doing here?" Sarah asked glaring at Wednesday angrily.

"I know you are not the Hyde. Tyler used me to frame you. He is the actual Hyde." Wednesday said making Sarah to roll her eyes and look at her.

"That son of bitch. Now, I get why Xavier hates him so much. Wait, how do you know?" Sarah asked. She has already imagined killing Tyler.

"I saw it in a vision when he kissed me." Wednesday said and Sarah looked down knowing Xavier liked the girl.

"I am... glad you were getting some action while I was falsely accused." She said and Wednesday looked downs.

"I should have believed you. But since you seem to have some psychic connection to the Hyde, I was curious if you have drawn anything that might shed light on this?" Wednesday asked and Sarah scoffed.

"Ohh, now you want my help? You ruined my life, Wednesday!" She yelled.

"No."

"I tried being your friend and not hate you because Xavier, Enid and Diana cared about you but look where that got me." Sarah said. "You framed me"

"This isn't about our bad relationship, Sarah."

"No, it's about you! Every time you get involved, people get hurt. You are toxic. All you ever do is make things worse." Sarah yelled at her.

"Tyler warned me something bad was coming. I think..." Wednesday starts.

"I don't care! Do you want to stop this? Then leave. Go far away and never come back. Do you understand? That can't happen if you're not here. That's how you save everyone, okay? So, go. Leave!" Sarah yelled. "You do nothing but make people's life get terrible. You ruined my life and I will never ever forgive you, no matter what happens. You can go to hell, Wednesday. I no longer care if my brother likes." Sarah said and Wednesday looks at her before leaving.

The younger Thorpe looks down before starting to cry. She kneeled down and started crying on the floor.

Her life was ruined.

_____________________________

Diana and Ben walked in the Nevermore academy. Ben still was holding Diana's hand as they walked to her dorm. Before she would open the door, they saw Thing who was running to Wednesday's and Enid's dorm panicked.

Diana knew something was wrong at the moment. She knew what to do right now."Thing" Diana muttered before following panicked Thing.

"Diana Wait!" Ben yelled confused running after his girlfriend.

Diana ran after panicked Thing as Ben followed behind her confused. Two ran in the dorm of Wednesday and Enid running after Thing. Enid and Ajax looked at Diana and Ben shocked. Enid and Diana ran to each others confused.

"What are you doing with him?!" They asked at the same time making two boys confused. "Wiat, How are we talking at the same time?" They again asked at the same time.

They looked at Thing who was panicked.  "Wha...?" Enid asked as she  and Diana kneeled down. Thing started explaining. "Slow down! What happened? Principal Weems?" Two boys were shocked. "What the hell is going on? What about Wednesday? Tyler and Thornhill took her? Where? Crackstone's crypt, what the heck? Who are the Nightshades?" Enid asked.

Ajax and Diana shared a knowing look "I will... I will explain on the way." Ajax said as they started walking away.

"Come on."

_______________________

"I can't believe you are in a secret society and you didn't tell me." Enid told Diana and Ajax who shared a look.

"Because, you know, it's secret."

Enid saw other members. "Bianca, Davina... and Kent? Seriously, even Kent is here? How exclusive is this club?" She asked and Ben nodded. Kent gave her a confused look.

"So, what's the deal with Thornhill being a psycho? She murdered Weems and then took Wednesday to Crackstone's crypt. We have to get everyone in the school to safety before it's too late." Diana explained.

"This is what's coming." Ajax said.

"So do we pull the fire alarms?" Kent asked.

"We don't want to cause a panic and alert Tyler or Thornhill." Bianca said.

"So how do we get everyone out?" Davina asked.

"We will use our siren song to convince them. " Bianca said.

"Thing and I will go look for Wednesday." Enid saw holding Thing

"Okay, Nightshades forever." Bianca replied and they all (expect Enid and Ben) snap in unison

"Seriously, a secret snap too?" Enid asked glaring at Diana and Ajax who just shrugged.

_____________________________

A/N

DONE ✔

😭😭😭

WHY IS THIS SO SHORT?!