Chapter 16, kidnapping Tyler

"NO WEDNESDAY"

"NO WEDNESDAY"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

WEDNESDAY WAS MEETING TYLER IN THE WOODS AS OTHERS WERE AROUND HIDING. Diana still hasn't forgiven Wednesday and she will not do that because Sarah is more important to her than Wednesday. Diana spent her whole life with Sarah not Wednesday.

"Thing gave me your note. I was surprised you wanted to see me again after you ran out the other night. So, uh, is this a date?" Tyler asked Wednesday making Diana to roll her eyes.

"It's a surprise." Wednesday saidand Tyler chuckled "When I came to Nevermore, romance was the last thing on my mind. But when you kissed me, you opened my eyes and suddenly it all made sense." She said and Tyler confused scoffs "Xavier warned me about you, but I didn't listen."

"Ironic now, huh?"

"Ironic would have been framing Sarah for murder while the real Hyde helped me put him away." Wednesday said angrily.

"Wait... you don't think... I don't think. I know. Kinbott probably discovered your secret during one of your sessions. So she unlocked you. Why'd you kill her? I thought Hydes were typically loyal to their masters." Wednesday said.

"Wednesday, this is nuts. On Outreach Day, I told you I was visiting the old meeting house. Did Kinbott send you to spy on me? At the Rave'N, you overheard Eugene and me discussing your cave in the woods and you warned Kinbott. Eugene probably saw her torching it. Then she sent you to clean up her mess. I have to hand it to you, Tyler. Wounding yourself that night at the Gates mansion, that was a masterstroke of misdirection." Wednesday said.

"Okay, stop. Do you know how insane you sound right now? I'm not a monster. A... And if you really thought that I was, why would you risk bringing me out to the woods to confront me alone?" Tyler asked.

"Who said I was alone?" Wednesday asked and everyone came out. Diana was glaring at Tyler.

"Okay, I don't know what kind of sick joke you're playing, but I am out of here." Tyler said.

"Actually... you are coming with us." Diana said and she punched him in the face as he fell down and lost consciousness. She smirked and then looked at everyone who surprised faces.

"Was it necessary?" Bianca asked.

"Of course it was. He deserved it." Diana said making Ajax to chuckle.

_

_____________________

"Welcome back." Wednesday said smirking as Tyler woke up in Sarah's and Xavier's art studio.

"Where the hell am I?" Tyler asked.

"Somewhere no one can hear your screams." Wednesday asked.

"What's with the chains?"

"Don't ask stupid questions." Diana said.

"Wednesday, this is crazy. I'm a normie."

That's only half true. Do you recognize her? Perhaps if I hadn't been so distracted by my own mother hogging this photo, I would have noticed yours sooner. Your father fell in love and married an outcast." Wednesday explained.

"My mom was an outcast. That doesn't make me a monster" Tyler said.

"According to her personal medical records... " Wednesday said

"You stole her medical records?"

"Technically, Thing did. He took them from your garage. Your father's quite the pack rat. Her postpartum depression triggered her condition." Wednesday said.

"My mom had severe bipolar disorder."

"We both know that's a lie. She was a Hyde. And your father has been living his life in dread, never quite sure whether or not she passed her condition on to you." Wednesday said.

"Are you all gonna stand there and let her do this to me?" Tyler asked others.

"Yes" Diana said.

"Uh, guys? Enid just texted. Thornhill's suspicious. How long until he morphs into that... thing?" Ajax asked.

"I am not the monster." Tyler said.

"You are. I saw it in a vision at the Weathervane." Wednesday said.

"Wait, you are basing all this off some vision you had after we kissed?" Tyler asked.

"I mean, is that something you can trust?" Wednesday said.

"Visions never lie. They are always true" Diana said. "Wednesday, what are you doing?" She asked.

"Just some light torture. Don't worry, I won't leave a mark." Wednesday  replied.

" Wednesday, hold on."

"Wait. Are you being serious?"

"There's only one thing that a Hyde understands. Pain." Wednesday said.

"Wait!"

"No, Wednesday!"

"Wednesday, no!"

"That's it. I'm out!"

" Us too."

"No. Wait. No, I'm done." Diana said following others.

______________________

A/N

DONE ✔

BEN IS GOING TO REACT TO IT SO BAD!