Chapter 10, what are we?

" I UNDERSTAND

" I UNDERSTAND. I CAN GIVE YOU A LOT OF TIME AND WHEN YOU WILL KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. JUST COME TO ME OR TEXT ME"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

AFTER DIANA, HER FAMILY AND FAMILY FRIENDS HAD LUNCH BUT WHEN THEY CAME BACK TO NEVERMORE, THEY HAD TO HAVE AN ANOTHER LUNCH. But Diana asked her parents to let her skip lunch and they agreed. Now she is at her secret place painting her family. Diana is thinking about kiss she had with Benjamin Galpin. She liked it, and one question is haunting her. What are they? She can't stop thinking about kiss the two shared.

FLASHBACK

Diana walked out, not wanting to be there anymore. She heard footsteps behind her and already knew who was it. Benjamin Galpin. And she was right about it.

"What the hell do you want?" She asked confused and curious.

"I have to tell you something important, Loney. So please listen to me, alright?" He said and she shook her head not wanting to talk to guy she hated.

"I don't want to talk you" Diana said as she shook her head and started walking away from him but he grabbed her hand and stopped her from leaving.

"Well, I do!" He said, raising his voice, she just went silent. "Something is happening to me. I feel different around you, and that's all started after our kiss. I think I like you. I just couldn't hide it anymore" he explained, "I really do and like you"

Diana went silent but then she couldn't stop herself from kissing him. She tried her hard to not kiss him. Diana Loney could never like Benjamin Galpin, he is guy who she hates. They are supposed to be enemies but something is changing between them.

"I know, you definitely do not feel same for me but I really like you, so much and I—" He was interrupted by Diana who was now smiling instead of glaring, or being confused.

"Stop talking" she said with smile.

"But—"

"Would you shut the hell up and kiss me?" She asked with smile and Ben smiled with running to her. They kissed and Both of them liked it.

END OD FLASHBACK

She suddenly heard a voice like someone walked in secret place, so she took her baseball bat and walked to check out. She saw Benjamin Galpin standing in front of her with his hands up and scared of the baseball bat.

"What the hell?!" Diana exclaimed angrily, "don't you remember how I warned you about coming back here? Do you wanna die? If you do, all you have to do is ask me" she said, holding a baseball bat.

"Why are you using that thing when you have magic?" Ben asked Diana as she gave him 'seriously' look and he did not even notice it. "Do you even play baseball to have that thing?" He asked another question.

"If I have already used magic on you, then I would not be standing here because I would be at your funeral" Diana replied and Ben just nodded scared. "What the hell are you doing here, Galpin? Do you have a death wish?"

"I just feel like we have not talked since our kiss. Both of us had pretty good reaction and I just want to know what are we?" Ben asked and Diana looked down not knowing what to say.

"I do not know what are we or what was that kiss." Diana explained and Ben nodded as he walked two step closer to Diana.

"Them I will ask better question. What do you want us to be?" He asked with small smile as she glanced him with smile as well. She did not say anything just stared his beatiful eyes, "I am waiting for your answer, wild one" he added.

"I don't know, I need some time to think." She added. In reality Diana wants to be his girlfriend, she wants to be in relationship with him, she wants to be called as his girlfriend but she is just scared to let someone break her heart, when that someone is Benjamin Galpin.

Ben nodded with smile as he said, " I understand. I can give you a lot of time and when you will know what you want just come to me or text me" he explained and Diana nodded with smile as he smiled back. He liked the way she smiled.

"Okay, I will try to use that time" she said and he nodded as he started walking away with big smile. "Wait!" he was stopped by her.

Ben turned to her and Diana was smiling, "what?" He asked with smile.

"I answered your question but I want to know your answer about what you want us to be." Diana replied and he nodded.

"I think my answer is so clear. I mean, I was the one who kissed you first time, I was the one who confessed my feelings. I want relationship with you, Diana Loney, I want you to be me girlfriend. I am willing to never talk to you, text you, call you, if you don't feel same" he explained and after every sentence he took one step closer to her. He was now in front her, he had his hand placed on her face as they stared. "I want you, Diana Loney." He added as he started walking away with smile and She was smiling as well.

Did she realize what she feels?

_____________________

A/N

DONE ✔

My babies!!! Can not wait to write more about them.