Chapter 8, Rave'N

"WOULD YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND KISS ME?"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

DIANA WAS ALREADY AT RAVE'N DANCE. she was excited for this day. This year she decided to be without date. Sarah decided to go with Eliot, after they were getting along. You can say that they are dating, because they are.

Diana and Sarah walked up to her friends, Ajax, Xavier and Bianca who were shocked by something. Xavier was actually amused by that thing.

"What are you guys looking at?" Diana asked her friends. Ajax pointed at Wednesday with Galpin siblings. Diana's eyes widen, "Why is Ben Galpin here?" She asked angrily.

"He probably followed his brother" Bianca said.

"No, he probably came to see Diana" Sarah muttered and Diana was the only one who could hear it. She just glared at Sarah.

Then Ben saw Diana and he smiled at her, her eyes widen. "I will get us drink and try to hide from this narcissistic ugly thing" Diana said as she walked away from her friends.

"What happened between them?" Bianca asked Sarah, confused.

"Diana can't stand Ben Galpin. She hates being around him because Ben always gets on her nerves. She even asked Wednesday to kill him" Sarah explained, trying to not tell them about Ben's and Diana's kiss.

"Wow, i didn't know that Diana could and hate someone." Ajax commented and Bianca nodded. Xavier was too busy with staring at Wednesday.

With Diana, she went to get drinks but then she saw how her friend, Enid and her cousin, Wednesday were talking.

"Hey" she greeted them.

"Hi" Enid greeted back, "Diana, are you without a date?" She asked. "I heard half of Nevermore boys wanted to go with you"

"I decided to come alone. I do not have any interest for anyone for now" Diana explained and Enid nodded. Diana glanced Wednesday, "what is Ben Galpin doing here?" She asked.

"He came to see you" Wednesday replied.

"Ugh, I hate him" She said.

Then Lucas came, "Wednesday, I come in peace"  he says with his biggest smile.

Before Wednesday would say something, Diana saw Ben Galpin walking towards them. Diana's eyes widen, so she walked away from her friend, cousin and friend's date.

"Wasn't Diana here a minute ago?" Ben asked and Enid nodded, "Hi, Lucas" he said looking at Lucas.

Lucas looked at him confused, "what are you doing here?" He asked his best friend.

"Just followed Ty" Ben said and went to try and find Diana who was ignoring him.

"Tyler is here? What's going on?"  Lucas asked confused by his best friends.

"Tyler came with me and his brother followed him to see Diana" Wednesday spoke.

Minutes later, Ben did and found Diana talking with Bianca who left as soon as she saw Ben. Diana looked confused, but then she saw Ben standing there. Her eyes widen and tried to escape but Ben grabbed her hand.

"Let go of me" Diana said.

"No"

"Excuse me?"

"I want to talk to you, Loney. Why are avoiding me? Huh?" He asked her.

"I just don't like you" she said honestly but didn't know if it was true, anymore. Her feelings toward Benjamin Galpin started showing up and she didn't like it.

"Why not?" He asked heartbroken.

"Because... I- because" she didn't know what to say or how answer this question.

He just sighed but then said, "I have to tell you something, Diana Loney" she looked confused.

"What—"

The two were interrupted by loud music and Sarah who dragged Diana to dance with her. While everyone was dancing, suddenly some kind of red fluid started coming from ceiling. Everyone was wet from red fluid which people thought was blood, but it was paints.

Diana walked out, not wanting to be there anymore. She heard footsteps behind her and already knew who was it. Benjamin Galpin. And she was right about it.

"What the hell do you want?" She asked confused and curious.

"I have to tell you something important, Loney. So please listen to me, alright?" He said and she shook her head not wanting to talk to guy she hated.

"I don't want to talk you" Diana said as she shook her head and started walking away from him but he grabbed her hand and stopped her from leaving.

"Well, I do!" He said, raising his voice, she just went silent. "Something is happening to me. I feel different around you, and that's all started after our kiss. I think I like you. I just couldn't hide it anymore" he explained, "I really do and like you"

Diana went silent but then she couldn't stop herself from kissing him. She tried her hard to not kiss him. Diana Loney could never like Benjamin Galpin, he is guy who she hates. They are supposed to be enemies but something is changing between them.

"I know, you definitely do not feel same for me but I really like you, so much and I—" He was interrupted by Diana who was now smiling instead of glaring, or being confused.

"Stop talking" she said with smile.

"But—"

"Would you shut the hell up and kiss me?" She asked with smile and Ben smiled with running to her. They kissed and Both of them liked it.

______________________

A/N

DONE ✔