Chapter 9, a family

"IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU, AGAIN"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

DIANA LONEY WAS THE HAPPIEST RIGHT NOW. Her parents were going to visit her because it was parents day. She had good relationship with both of them. Her dad taught her spells because he is a witch and her mother told her about visions she was going to have. Diana and Maddison stood outside the Nevermore waiting for their parents happily. Maddison was scrolling Instagram and waiting for her parents as Diana texted Sarah in her phone.

Diana slowly looked in front of her and saw a car coming her way. She smiled realizing it's her parents' car. "They are here, Maddie. Our parents are here"

Maddison looked away from her phone and smiled with saying, "They finally are here. Why did they make us to wait this long time? Where were they?"

The door of car opened, a woman with brunette long hair and a man with light brunette hair walked out. Jenna Loney and Tomas Loney walked out from the car with smiling at their brunette daughters.

"My beatiful daughters" Jenna said with smile and She ran to hug her daughters at the same time.

"Mom, we need to breathe" Maddison said to her mother who almost drowned her with one hug.

"Yeah, mom Maddie is right. I can't breathe, neither" Diana added and Jenna let go of her children.

"Let me hug our daughters, Jen" Tom said with chuckle. He then looked at his daughters, "Mads, Diana. Come to daddy" he hugged his daughters.

"It's good to see you, again" Diana said still hugging her father.

"Let's go inside. Principal Weems has something to say" Maddison said with walking inside others were going to follow but Jenna heard her name so everyone stopped.

"Jenna"

They turned to see Addams Family. Jenna smiled to see her sister with her family, she looked at Wednesday and Pugsley with smile and then at Gomez with also smile. Morticia smiled as well doing the same thing to Jenna's family.

"Morticia, sister. It's been long time since I saw you last time" Jenna said with big smile and Morticia smiled back.

Diana and Wednesday glanced each others and then their parents, "I hope our daughters are friends since we are sisters " Morticia said with looking at Diana and then Wednesday.

"We are" Diana replied with soft smile, like always (not when she is upset about something)

"It's good to hear." Morticia commented with smile and Diana smiled back.

"Mom" Maddison called for her mother, "I know you are happy to see your sister but please, can we just go inside the academy?" she asked annoyed by the conversation.

"Yes, Maddie is right. Sarah keeps texting me to go inside" Diana said and Jenna nodded with big smile. "Then, let's go inside"

"Nevermore was created as a safe haven for out children to learn and to grow, no matter who or what they are." Weems said and applause was heard from everyone. Weems smiled and continued, "I realize most of you have heard the unfortunate incident involving one of our students. But I am happy to report that Eugene is on the mend and is expected to make a full recovery. So let's focus on the positive and make this parents weekend our very best yet" everyone cheered expect Diana and Sarah who were just smiling.

"Sarah, hello dear" Jenna said with smile to her daughter's best friend. Jenna was like mother to Sarah, she loved Sarah like a daughter. Sarah was like 3rd daughter of Tom and Jenna.

"Hi, Jen" Sarah greeted with big smile. She wasn't calling her best friend's mother 'Mrs. Loney' but Xavier does and Jenna always says to not call her like that because it seems like she is old.

"You are good girl, Sarah. Your brother still can't get that she needs to call me 'Jen' and not 'Mrs Loney'. What he is calling me, makes me seen like an old woman" Jenna explained and Sarah chuckled as both her daughter's rolled their eyes.

"You are old, mom" girls said at the same time and Sarah smiled as Jenna glared at her daughters.

"Girls, let's go to weatherwane. Ajax Family will come with us as well" the only man of Loney family came with saying.

__________________________

Petropolus and Loney family walked in weatherwane with Thrope siblings following behind. Parents and children sat down with different tables. Diana, Maddison and Sarah were sitting next to each others, Eliot, Ajax and Xavier sat next to each others. Suddenly Tyler and Ben came. Ben went to kids table and Tyler to parents.

"What would you order?" Ben asked, trying to avoid Xavier's and Eliot's glares as Ajax looked confused and sat between his best friend and brother. As others ordered, Diana was blushing and smiling, she tried her hard not to glance him.

"What is happening to you?" Sarah whispered her best friend, after she noticed her face.

"I will tell you about it, later. With Enid" Diana whispered back and Sarah nodded her head. Diana glanced to their table to see Ben was already gone to take an order.

Sarah glanced Diana with whispering something and Diana's eyes widen. Sarah then glanced boys with saying, "Ajax, we have a question for you"

Boys exchanged look and then Ajax spoke, "What is it about?" He asked confused.

"How does it feel kissing certain blonde werewolf at Rave'N?" Diana asked with smirk, Sarah was smirking as well. They were just joking but it was true. Two other boys glanced Ajax with shocked face.

"How do you know that we kissed?" Ajax asked shocked and strawberry blonde and brunette girls eyes widen.

"W-what? I was joking, Ajax" Diana said with shocked eyes.

"Oh" it was only thing which was heard from Ajax.

"Oh God" Diana muttered and glanced Sarah, "you, me and Enid are going to have serious conversation tonight in our dorm" she said and Sarah nodded still in shock.

Maddison wasn't even paying attention. She was sitting and scrolling Instagram like always, which her mother noticed and decided to say something.

"Do not use your phone during the lunch, Mads" Jenna warned her daughter and Maddison rolled her eyes with doing what she was told.

"Wow, for the first time Maddison Loney is doing what she was told" Ajax joked and others smiled chuckled.

Maddison glared at him with saying, "Shut the hell up, if you don't want to die so young"

"Language" Diana warned, playing older sister's role

"Fuck you" Maddison said with glaring at her older sister, "our parents don't mind our choice of language, and you really use worse language than I do" she added.

"That's why she is our favorite Loney sister" Xavier and Eliot said at the same time about Maddison.

______________________________

A/N

DONE ✔

MADDISON LONEY IS THE BEST LONEY SISTER.

BUT DIANA IS THE STRONGEST.