Chapter 11, happy birthday

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

3RD PERSONS POV:

TODAY IS WEDNESDAY ADDAMS BIRTHDAY. Diana has not celebrated her cousin's birthday for a long time. She wanted to drag her little sister as well but Maddison is too lazy, also she did not want to celebrate birthday of her cousin since they are not close. Sarah is coming to celebrate as well, even though Wednesday still thinks she is the hide. Diana still does not about it, because Sarah does not want to make her best friend's and Wednesday's relationship complicated. Diana, Enid, Sarah, Ajax, Eliot Xavier and few more people have surprise for Wednesday.

They sent a message to Wednesday which is saying, 'IF YOU WANT ANSWERS, THEN MEET ME INSIDE CRACKSTONE'S CRYPT MIDNIGHT'. It was Diana's idea. They also have a cake which is designed by Xavier and Sarah. Ajax and Eliot bought some balloons. And all of it was Enid's idea. Wednesday thinks she is going discover something as others are planning something. Diana and Sarah are scared, because they think Wednesday is going to realize everything.

Wednesday walked inside crackstone's crypt as she looked around to found answers she wanted since harvest festival. Sarah and Diana were holding hands as they saw Enid coming towards them hiding from Wednesday. Suddenly, Wednesday heard noise and looked behind to see nothing there.

"Enid?" Wednesday asked for her bur nobody answered. She thought that maybe Enid decided come after she was too scared. Wednesday continued her way as she looked around, "Whenever you are show yourself." Shs said as Sarah and Diana covered their mouths with hands, hiding from Wednesday. "Try anything and you will lose limbs." Wednesday decided to treat after she saw nobody coming out.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone came out with saying, as Wednesday sighed with full of disappointment. They smiled and chuckled.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Wednesday, happy birthday to you." They sang but Diana did not join. She just smiled at her cousin. Sarah rolled her eyes as she saw Xavier staring Wednesday with smirk after what she has done.

Suddenly Thing showed up and Wednesday did not seem very happy about their surprise which was hard to notice since she always has same reaction.

"I should have known you were behind this" Wednesday said to Thing with disappointed look when he just looked down.

She glared at him which scared Sarah causing her to grab Diana's hand again. Diana sent her look which was saying, 'really?'.

"What part of 'no party under the penalty of death' do you not understand?" Wednesday asked Thing, not even looking at others who just wanted to make Wednesday happy.

"I thought my cake design was pretty inspired" Xavier said and it bought Wednesday's attention from Thing to kids who made surprise for girl which has not done anything kind to any of them.