Chapter 7, suspect

"WHAT? YOU THINK IT IS ME?"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

"WHILE MOST PLANS REWARD THEIR POLLINATORS WITH SWEET NECTAR, MANY CARNIVOROUS VARIETIES TURN TO SEXUAL TRICKERY OR DECEPTION." Thornhill explained to her students.

Xavier was sitting next to Wednesday, Sarah was sitting next to Diana. Sarah and Diana are sitting behind Xavier and Wednesday. Wednesday like always was looking around not smiling, it was boring for Sarah, she couldn't see a girl smiling.

Sarah suddenly grunted. Diana, Wednesday and Xavier looked at her with curious look. Diana and Xavier were worried but Wednesday just was curious because of unknown reason.

Sarah glanced them with confused look on her face. "I fell off the bed" Sarah informed with soft smile.

Diana and Xavier nodded and smiled back but Wednesday doubted about what Sarah told them. She thought that Sarah was hiding something. Wednesday zoned out for a moment but then Thornhill's voice made her to be back in class.

"So, what do the male insects get in exchange?" Thornhill asked students. Before any of them would answer, Bianca decided to say something funny.

"Nada. Just like all the guys at the Rave'N." Bianca joked and then looked around to see everyone's reaction. Students (expect Wednesday) laughed but Diana just rolled her eyes.

"Okay, okay, I know you are all excited about Saturday. Which is why I have not assigned any homework." Thornhill said with smile and everyone cheered. "But I do still need volunteers for the decorating committee" she added. "Anyone interested, come and see me up here"

Wednesday and Xavier talked for a minute, then Wednesday glanced Sarah who was talking to Diana. Sarah grunted again, and Diana did not notice because Ajax called for her but Wednesday did. She also saw some marks on Sarah's neck.

_____________________

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, CREEPY COUSIN OF MY BEST FRIEND?" Sarah asked/shouted at Wednesday who just sneak in Sarah's and Xavier's private art studio.

"How do you know what the monster looks like?" Wednesday asked her because she saw Sarah's drawings of the monster. Sarah went silent. "Or are these all just self-portraits?"

Sarah scoffed and said, "What? you think it is me?" She asked. "I actually saved your life, because I told my brother to follow you, when I felt something bad was going to happen. It means I saved you"

"So did the monster. Or was that you the night Rowan was killed?" Wednesday asked.

"I was there Wednesday. When the monster killed Rowan, I was there" Sarah informed.

"No, you weren't. Then why didn't you tell it to anyone?" Wednesday argued.

"I was going to but then Rowan showed up. I didn't want anyone to think that I went crazy" Sarah explained.

"I know, you are the monster, Sarah. I am curious how will Diana, Xavier, Enid or Eliot react about the news."

"You so are out of line right now!" Sarah almost yelled but it was not as loud to call it yell.

"I am trying to uncover the truth" Wednesday stated. "And your art seems to have a recurring motif" she said as she glanced the art.

Sarah went silent for a minute but then, "yeah." She said, "this creature has been haunting my dreams for weeks. I try to block it out, but I can't. So I just... come in here and paint it." Then she pointed at the art, "When I was painting this one, claws reached out and took a swipe at me" she pointed at her neck, "that's how I get these"

"I thought you were able to control your ability" Wednesday said.

Sarah shook her head, "not when it comes to this"

"Maybe it's your guilty confidence" Wednesday said.

"I told you, I am not a monster, Okay?" Sarah exclaimed.

Wednesday took a drawing out of her bag, "You just happened to draw this picture of it, down to the location of its lair in the woods?' Wednesday asked. "Those are some pretty vivid dreams."

"You were in here before," Sarah said as she realized. "when my brother caught you outside." She added, "that's why you asked Xavier for Rave'N, isn't it? To try and cover" Wednesday went silent. "You are unbelievable!" Sarah said loudly.

"It's nothing personal" Wednesday said.

"No, it never with you, is it?" Sarah scoffed. "I mean, do you even care about anything or anyone at all, Wednesday?!" She exclaimed.

Suddenly Xavier ran in as he heard loud voice of his sister.

"Sarah? What is going on?" He asked. Then he saw Wednesday, "what the hell are you doing here?" He asked her.

"Wednesday blames me that I am the monster. She thinks I killed Rowan who is alive. She was here once that's why she asked you for Rave'N, to try and cover it" Sarah explained everything to Xavier.

Xavier looked at Wednesday angrily, "you seriously think that my sister is the monster?"

"Yeah she does. That's because she is selfish bitch who doesn't care about anyone but herself" Sarah said really upset and angrily.

"I—"

"Get out!" Xavier yelled and Wednesday left.

Once she left, and Xavier looked at Sarah who was silent. Xavier walked up to her and hugged her. "Hey I believe you, okay? I know that you are not the monster, I know you better than anyone else does, Sarah. I know that you wouldn't kill people"

"Thanks Xavi" she thanked her brother still hugging him.

__________________________

A/N

DONE ✔

I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE DIANA'S REACTION ABOUT IT.

Oh and by the way, Sarah is a witch who has dreams as visions. She has same powers as Xavier but also she can do magic.