Chapter 4, pou cup

"I AM SORRY FOR WHAT I DID"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

DIANA IS SITTING ON THE CHAIRS WITH TABLE. She is wearing Yellow shirt, blue pants, and she has pickled hair. She is trying to write in her notebook but can't stop thinking about her kiss with boy who was her enemy. She doesn't know what to feel about it. The truth is that Diana liked the kiss but she doesn't know it.

When she started to draw in her notebook she heard someone was knocking on her door. She got up and approached the door and suddenly stopped because she thought it was Xavier or Eliot.

She opened the door and saw her little sister. She didn't know what to feel happy or unhappy because she saw her sister and do not saw her ex-boyfriends.

"Oh Maddie what do you want? Why are you here?" Diana sighed and asked her little sister Maddie with smile

"Do you have my phone, I have left it at cafeteria and Sarah said you took it" Maddison said.

"Oh yeah I took it" She said, went to her table and take her little sister's mobile phone. "Here you are" she said with smile to her little sister Maddie.

"Thanks" she said, but when she was going to leave turned to her big sister "why do you not tell me about your break up with Elio."

"Umhh you know I was going to tell you but that everything happened really fast." She explained.

"I heard It was two weeks ago" Maddie said.

"I can't explain why I broke up with me."Diana said.

"Okay I understand" Maddie said with soft smile to her big sister.

"Come here" Diana smiled, she opened her arms for a hug to her little sister Maddie.

"Ok I need to go i have to do my homework" Maddie said and left.

"Bye" she said.

______________________________

Diana is sitting on her bed and trying to draw something awesome when she heard someone was knocking on her door, she sighed and went to open the door, before she would opened she heard boys' voice.

She opened a door and saw some boys with.......

Ajax and Xavier.

"Oh hi" Diana said with small smile.

"Hey Dina," Ajax said and came in with boys who was following him.